• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Vixion Valve Spring Valve Float Is It True Coz Mine Had

ianghol

Super Veteran
37,000km of valvefloating engine and my valves still look like new
im going to change to vixion VS tomorow changing my cms which is too hard:Dim not going back to stock valve spring because i encounter valve float already using brt powermax dual band:(engine sounds realy bad during over reving the third gear..and i check my valves and piston and it did, my piston hit the valves because there is a valve hit mark on the piston top..it happend only ones, change to cms next day..:)

Stockbore

Super Veteran
im going to change to vixion VS tomorow changing my cms which is too hard:Dim not going back to stock valve spring because i encounter valve float already using brt powermax dual band:(engine sounds realy bad during over reving the third gear..and i check my valves and piston and it did, my piston hit the valves because there is a valve hit mark on the piston top..it happend only ones, change to cms next day..:)
amen +1

rowan

Super Veteran
The installation is okay. Is it the valve clearance also that affects the speed on every gear can you recommend a valve clearance for my set masters

my first valve spring was vixion fr. admin.... with stock sprocket combi i dont think it will float as of experience. u may check again maybe ur valves had hitted ur piston . sometimes it can be assumed as valve float but it was the other reason not the vixion spring.we can rev upto 14-150kph on 3rd gear on stock sprocket combi with out problem

AJM

Veteran
@rowan sir heres my set
open pipe
VIXION VS
S4EVO cam
BRT DUALBAND
yy pang clutch spring
STOCK CARB . STOCK "JETTINGS" does carb affects my topspeed on every gear? 1st gear-50kph 2nd gear-80kph 3rd gear-110 kph 4th gear 130 :( im not satisfied with the performance of my bike on low gears it seems like its the same as my stock before. how can i solve it. maybe my mechanic screwed me up.

jangbest

@ AJM Do you Remove your decompression assembly i think that is the irritating sound, S4evo cams has no decom pin slot that why you really need to remove the decompression assy.Afaik

AJM

Veteran
@jangbest yes that thing was removed. no i dont think so. my concern is that while cruising at SAGAD rpm engine sound seems like going to boom. :)

suplado010

Super Veteran
haha...valve float sounds like...KRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTT!!!very iritating!:mad: i dont want to here that again..:D

ianghol

Super Veteran
vixion valve springs tend to pudpod intake valves also. i already replaced mine..:D

:eek:NAKU BKA PUD PUD MYA DN HISPEED NA INTAKE KO..CHECK KO NLNG PAG NAG TUNE UP AKO..HUHUHU..:(PARANG SIRA PA NMN AKO NUNG NAG LONG RIDE AKO KAHAPUN:confused:

rhoitol

Super Veteran
:eek:NAKU BKA PUD PUD MYA DN HISPEED NA INTAKE KO..CHECK KO NLNG PAG NAG TUNE UP AKO..HUHUHU..:(PARANG SIRA PA NMN AKO NUNG NAG LONG RIDE AKO KAHAPUN:confused:
you can check the valves by removing it and compare the two intake if they are equal to one another..:D