• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Vixion Valve Spring Valve Float Is It True Coz Mine Had

AJM

Veteran
And also stock carb only. I didnt rejet the carb. Anw its the hc and r edition

ianghol

Super Veteran
YOU WILL ENCOUNTER VALVE FLOAT WHEN YOU REV YOUR ENGINE HIGHER THAN 12500 WITCH IS THE LIMIT..:rolleyes: SO MAYBE YOUR ENGINE IS REVVING MORE 12500RPM TO 13K UP :D..INSTALL A TACHOMETER TO BE SURE ;) ..

AJM

Veteran
The installation is okay. Is it the valve clearance also that affects the speed on every gear can you recommend a valve clearance for my set masters

Stockbore

Super Veteran
But the expert says here that its limit is 12.5k rpm how come it happens?
im using stock valve, stock cams, racing pipe, racing cdi, racing carb. racing clutch,my sprocket combi 14x45, how come mine dont valve float? i dont believe valve float really damages our engine. valve float means that you reach your valve spring maximum rpm and it can go no more or it can not gave you anymore additional speed. but it doesn't affect the engine. engine damage happens when you over rev too much but not valve float

mac kevin

Super Veteran
75% true.. btw, happy condolence to my 2 intake valves:(, napodpod tuloy sa kakarev using CMS VS. planning to buy new seats of valve, anyone know what is the best or durable replacement for OEM valves?

mac kevin

Super Veteran
75% true.. btw, happy condolence to my 2 intake valves:(, napodpod tuloy sa kakarev using CMS VS. now planning to buy new seats of valve and install back my stock vs, anyone know what is the best or durable replacement for OEM valves?

mac kevin

Super Veteran
75% true.. btw, happy condolence to my 2 intake valves:(, napodpod tuloy sa kakarev using CMS VS. now planning to buy new seats of valve and install back my stock vs, anyone know what is the best or durable replacement for OEM valves?

ianghol

Super Veteran
im using stock valve, stock cams, racing pipe, racing cdi, racing carb. racing clutch,my sprocket combi 14x45, how come mine dont valve float? i dont believe valve float really damages our engine. valve float means that you reach your valve spring maximum rpm and it can go no more or it can not gave you anymore additional speed. but it doesn't affect the engine. engine damage happens when you over rev too much but not valve float
there is a tendncy that during valve float your piston and valves will collide this will cause a bended valves and piston damage or maybe a bended con rod(sa pina ka malas)..at 13k rpm piston is faster than your valves because it is floating(bouncing) already using a 12.5k rpm limit valve spring..better if you have a tachometer and knowing the limit of the valve spring so you can shift gears on its maximum limit..eto lng pag kakaintindi ko:p

ianghol

Super Veteran
same here:Dpalit valve ako bukas..intake ko pud pud talaga..

Stockbore

Super Veteran
there is a tendncy that during valve float your piston and valves will collide this will cause a bended valves and piston damage or maybe a bended con rod(sa pina ka malas)..at 13k rpm piston is faster than your valves because it is floating(bouncing) already using a 12.5k rpm limit valve spring..better if you have a tachometer and knowing the limit of the valve spring so you can shift gears on its maximum limit..eto lng pag kakaintindi ko:p
2 years of so called valve floating but it never damages my engine. im using stock vspring