• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Newbies section

badrulz

hi guys n girls (if theres any hehe),

really nice forum u got here, nice to meet u all, well im a 135lc user too, fell in love with this bike dec 2007 :D , and fell off this bike 3 weeks ago :wink: ...anyway hope to learn a lot from all u guys esp all the sifoo hehehe...

Gagarinz

Hello everyone,

I'm also a newbie here even though already used my LC135 since Mar2006.
Already signup a few month ago, but this time just having some time to show myself. Actually, I already did some mody to my bike like
1. Used big bore 58.5mm
2. Make an additional grounding wire as proposed by Bro Haen
3. Used aftermarket pipe (ABM)
For carb, still use the stock.

But, still feel dissatisfaction with the speed as i was left behind to the same bike which have same mody as i did.

Need advice from the expert to solve my problem. What should I do next.

Thanks
:roll:

kaku

hi... what's standard top speed can be reach for 135 lc (malaysia)

mine only 140kmh.. so frustrated.. i think it can go up to 160

lc-motospeed

Super Veteran
140km/h is edi very good for a standard stock bike without any mods... but i think tat ur meter is a lil kuku(crazy) s m'sia's t135 tends to have problems with the meter (very lucky mine is accurate) i'm saying tis coz my bike oni managed to reached 140km/h after modying my stock exhaust, removing my air filter element s well s the air box cover n having days of setting my bike... when my bike was standard stock it could oni reach about +-120km/h

kelisa6009

kaku said:
hi... what's standard top speed can be reach for 135 lc (malaysia)

mine only 140kmh.. so frustrated.. i think it can go up to 160
i also manage to reach that speed....it seems like the bike cannot go anymore....izzit because of the CDI? i heard that if we use the old 135LC CDI...we can reach 160kmh...

kelisa6009

Gagarinz said:
Hello everyone,

I'm also a newbie here even though already used my LC135 since Mar2006.
Already signup a few month ago, but this time just having some time to show myself. Actually, I already did some mody to my bike like
1. Used big bore 58.5mm
2. Make an additional grounding wire as proposed by Bro Haen
3. Used aftermarket pipe (ABM)
For carb, still use the stock.

But, still feel dissatisfaction with the speed as i was left behind to the same bike which have same mody as i did.

Need advice from the expert to solve my problem. What should I do next.

Thanks
:roll:

how's ur ABM pipe sound like? where u bought it and how much?

kaku

need from sifus here..

what's the best to do to increase a bit top speed w/out doing major mody?
do the top speed increasing if i'm only change standard cdi to racing cdi? and there is any side effect to our bike..

what i'm heard, 135 first batch at malaysia top speed can up to 170 (true story, my fren bike's) huhuhhu jealous maaa... opinion from sifus are highly appreciated

goff_d_p

Super Veteran
kaku here, you can start here:

TIPS FOR those who already upgrade block to V-Ixion block :

1. Dont forget to change the Cam (stock vixion cam / my super cam) followed by pilot jet stepped up to #22,5 and Main Jet #105/110
2. Carb change to MIKUNI TM24, TM28, KEIHIN PE 28, PWK 28
3. Change CDI & ignition coil

COMMON TIPS:

1. Dont install the lower cyl gasket, use threebond sealer instead, then check ur valve clearance, is the piston still within safe clearance from valve at Top Dead Center (TDC) position and not collide with valve by rotating the crankshaft counter clockwise 4 times (to the top position marked at the cam sprocket)
2. Take off the decompression assy on cam sprocket.
3. See that engine breather rubber pipe from water pump that connects to air box? Unplug it from air box, then close the end of the rubber pipe with an aftermarket air filter (small sizes usually priced about USD 3.75-7.5 per pcs) and tie it using cable tie to secure position, and close the hole on the air box using plastics or whatever u can use, theory based on 4 Stroke Performance Tuning book by A.Graham Bell, the saturated air on ur filter box from the engine blow by robs a little bit of hp, the reason they connect it to air filter box is because manufacturer must comply to government enviromental rule.
Race bikes use an oil catch tank to solve this engine blow by thing.
4. DONT over fill the oil, it will torture ur engine, optimum is at medium level (for Auto Clutch) and 95% position (for Hand/Manual Clutch).
5. Valve clearance
Performance Setting 0.10 (IN) - 0.13 (OUT)
Fuel efficient setting 0.12 (IN) - 0.15 (OUT)
6. Take off the choke if u rarely use it, helps a bit at high rpm.
7. Change the stock air filter to K&N, or use yellow foam side from old VEGA air filter element and modify it according to the size of stock air filter assy.

kaku

hi bros n sifus here... hope u all in great day!!

just need ur share.. i really need to increase my top speed but without major mod. Current top 140kmh (lc135 meter), my weight 65kg..

someone ask me, firstly i need to change my cam to racing cam and get a cdi racing and setting correct sprocket combination..

so my question :
1) by doing as that guy ask me to do, is it will increase my topspeed?
2) changing racing cam, is it consider as a major mod or just soft mod?

really need and appreciate your opinion...tq

Jaa

Super Veteran
I can only reach abt 130 kmh wd my new 135LC ive had the bike about a month now and im really happy with it. its great for zipping through traffic in this country. the size is perfect lol i though id be disappointed with the 135cc coming from riding a 900cc engine for 6 years, i still have my honda cb 900 in cali, my old 900 can go up to 140 mph lol 90 hp but the 135 is definetly a cool lil machine/ kudos to the smart ppl that chose this bike hehe

Mas Catoer

Super Veteran
130km/h for factory stock is amazing.
So get more chances to do some mods then. :) :)

@ Nuno
You guys finally made here...

Welkam welkam.

mohd_asrim67

Hi everybody.... :D ,

Just registered on August and today i got time to introduced myself.
From seremban, malaysia.

My bike have a little tweak here n there. Very happy with this bike..
Hope can learn more from you guys n gurls.

Cheers..!

:D

King.Leoric

Super Veteran
elowwwww guys!

My T135 was a birthday gift from my wife last october 2007. I'm proud to be an owner of Yamaha T135. Never thought there was a forum like this before so I just join, few days ago? he he

My bike is a bit modified now. Changed to mags from rims (my is A/C), changed my rear brake to disc. Future mods, CDI, replica paint, etc etc ^_^

Ride safe everybody!

keciks

hye all,im new here...n i havent mod anything on my t135(135lc) coz im a university student....but i always interested in mod n i can wait to mod my 135lc.....

wanted to mod but ill try to make my mum to buy it...heeeee.....nice meetin u all......btw...can someone give me the instruction to change the standard fender to make it ferderless and with the seat opener.???i need it to b in detail...thx

ahwai

hi all .... bought this little monster few years back & satisfied with it perform.Just clocked 42k km & i think its time to mod here & there.Hope to learn from sifus here. tq :lol: