• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Newbies section

terio_17

Super Veteran
hehe...i bought my sniper just 2 months ago...i am already planning for a paintjob..heheheheheh......peace!!!

neo

Veteran
hello guys im neo also from the philippines. i just got my snipey last july and not much to share just got a new tire 100-80/80-90.

BermyShorts

Hey guys! My name is Dakari. I live in Bermuda and I am 15. I get my bike in 7 months when i turn 16. But i won't be getting and actual sniper because the cc is too high. No i will be getting an immitation Torq Hawk which is a 50cc. (the legal cc) Looks identical except for engine casing and I am hoping that external customizations will not be any different from original sniper. Any modification tips are welcome :) .

Attachments

AJM

Veteran
SIR CAN I ASK WHAT IS THE CAUSE OF MY WEAK REAR BRAKE AFTER INSTALLING REARSET AND ALREADY CONVERTED THE REAR WHEEL TO DISK BRAKE. WHAT IS THE SOLUTION??

Paladin

Super Veteran
SIR CAN I ASK WHAT IS THE CAUSE OF MY WEAK REAR BRAKE AFTER INSTALLING REARSET AND ALREADY CONVERTED THE REAR WHEEL TO DISK BRAKE. WHAT IS THE SOLUTION??
That's a common observation from those installed disc break first before installing rear set. One reason is you can put less pressure on the master using rear set pedal compared with stock foot rest. You need to bleed it thoroughly making sure all air bubbles are removed to make your break stronger.

If your disc break newly installed, you need to break it in to get the break pads and disc fit with each other. Plus you still need to bleed it thoroughly.