• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Gear Ratios

BARUA

Super Veteran
MiO that why i called most malaysian biker not alert bout safety.. wearing sandals.short pants event worst no license but show off like they got one hahahah

MioBikerBoyz

Super Veteran
I wear short pants and flip flops to 7-11 to get some food every day :) Does that make me unsafe? Mind me 7-11 is only a km away from my house.

CarroTT

Super Veteran
i wore shorts, t shirt and sandals and got hit by a car
head on impact, i was flying n sommersaulting :lol:
just outside my house
damn drivers, they never care to look exiting a junction

rooster

Super Veteran
slippers...it reminds me back in high school..it was around 8pm..i was on the way home on my Yamaha F1Z-R..after smokin' some weed at my friends house after school..when i had an accident running in to a VESPA Scooter...head first..lucky for me i manage to swerve to the left just a little bit..but it was not enough...my right foot ramp in to his bike...i didn't fell of my bike..but it left me with 11 stiches on my smallest foot finger..
if i wore shoes instead of slippers..my foot would've been just fine....
...or is it maybe bcoz of the weed i smoke earlier... :D

MioBikerBoyz

Super Veteran
Weed is good m'kay? :)

My bro ran over both my feet one time while he was doin like 60 kms/hr, ON PURPOSE!

I kicked his f*#kin' ass all the way to hell that evening!

psst..I was in my fkip flops that evening...went to the beach for a swim thats why.

BARUA

Super Veteran
hahah iloike that fatty mat rempit .. but that true ,malaysian motorist sometime do that thing.. RED mean STOP but some said just go ON muahaha ..crettt dammm, ahh i kill my brother,,,

MioBikerBoyz

Super Veteran
He's too damn fat to be in those clothes. I know it's a rightful wear for people who follow Allah, but maybe he could have put on a t shirt or tank top as well, think maybe that's too difficult to do?? Heheh remp-it. I gotta see that movie :) Any good guys?

tsunami

Super Veteran
CarroTT said:
i wore shorts, t shirt and sandals and got hit by a car
head on impact, i was flying n sommersaulting :lol:
just outside my house
damn drivers, they never care to look exiting a junction
pitty

MioBikerBoyz

Super Veteran
Well now you know CarroTT and better safe than sorry. If you had read my 50 life savers, then you wouldn't have had that accident heheh :)

rooster

Super Veteran
hows your bike dude?... :D
is it running well or is it already start crying for a new owner?? :D
never seen recent pics of it?.. :roll:
talk is cheap... :wink: