• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

F/s Racing Or Oem Parts & Accessories For Sniper/x-1r/snipermx (online Shop) By Kr.r_sniper

kr.r_sniper

Super Veteran
:eek: whoa!!! a bit pricey but if my understanding is correct this malossi block is the same as the Diasil block of Yamaha then it's worth the price. :) how about your polyquad head sir, how much is it?
completely diasil combination of nikasil bro,i think mas matibay pa sa diasil kxe may combi nga nga nikasil :D ung liner ng Malossi...based on the experienced na din ng mga nakagamit :D

Kenshi

i think we can direct order this to yoshimura...but the problem is the price i have no idea...last time when i ask in singapore is worth 600 singapore dollar
as i expected it would be expensive again but again it worth it if you're going to consider its long term benefit. like the best of both worlds, the efficiency of a fuel injection and the ease of settings of a carb... hmmmm... this needs a lot of thinking before jumping to this upgrade... :) thanks for the info sir Kent

Kenshi

completely diasil combination of nikasil bro,i think mas matibay pa sa diasil kxe may combi nga nga nikasil :D ung liner ng Malossi...based on the experienced na din ng mga nakagamit :D
like i said it's worth the price a good investment on our beloved T135 machine :D ... ipon mode....

Marcial

Boss pa pm nmn po ng price ng mga sumusunod:
RB Disc convertion kit
RB 8 Spokes Mags
RB Monoshock
SSS Chain And Sprocket
TIA!

DeViLsToRm

Another satisfied customer here...
Sir dmating n khapon ung order ko..
Protec w/d groundstrap and oil filter
Pg meron n ung carb p update n lng.