• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

150cc DIASIL, 178 cc and 188 cc SPECIAL BOREUP KITS

haen

Super Veteran
@gbsaint : PM sent.. just need to raise the front sprocket size to 15 after using the block

FULL SPEC RECOMMENDATION

178 cc kit
15T front sprocket
Big Valve Head 22/18
Fuel Module
32 mm throttle body
TDR Cone Air Filter (installed in the air box replacing the standard air filter)

sly

Haen,

PACKAGE I : 150 cc KIT
BASIC KIT - STAGE 2 CAM
TUNED UP KIT, BIG VALVE HEAD READY - SPECIAL POWER CAM 5.8 mm lift in replacement of the Stage 2 cam

As previous, your tuned up package pair with stage 2 cam only, appreciate your opinion on the replacement as follows:
1. Black cam; or
2. Kawahara K1 280 degree; or
3. Kawahara K2 300 degree; or
4. BRT camshaft.

haen

Super Veteran
for noble customers and candidate : sorry if the my prices feels sometimes a bit high, since the kits sold here came from long research and has been tested for aspects like power, durability, heat etc.. in short.. peace of mind.. u dont have to worry about anything.. just plug and ride.. the 178 cc kit especially max water temp ON THE BLOCK before dissipated by the radiator only reaches 86 - 89 Celcius deg shown by KOSO meter.. that means very low temp after the heat is dissipated and entering the head and cyl block..

X1rCJ

Super Veteran
PM ME THE PRICE QOUTES OF THE FF ITEMS SIR :) TY

PACKAGE I : 150 cc KIT

1. BASIC KIT

1. Piston ring set
2. Piston kit
3. Piston pin
4. Cyl block
5. Cyl gasket (lower)
6. Cyl head gasket
7. Water Pump O-ring
8. STAGE 2 CAM ( Dont include this one sir :) )
9. Circlip
10. Valve Spring ( This one too )

2. 150 cc TUNED UP KIT, BIG VALVE HEAD READY with modification at :

1. Modified piston
2. Shaved block
3. SPECIAL POWER CAM 5.8 mm lift in replacement of the Stage 2 cam ( is my K2 cam applicable with this kit sir? )

jimpie

Super Veteran
@paps sniperCJ the package that you want is the same with what i want. do you want us to ship it together? so that we can get it in the same time. if you just want..:D

piwipiwi

alow bro..send me pm for 200cc block set only
is this package the same as x1r brand or another one?
at last is it safe and has long term durability for daily use?

haen

Super Veteran
@piwipiwi : no these kits are genuine Yamaha blocks, i think you already get the item i sent before :).. enjoy