• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

YZF-R125 Overview

BOSS_JAY316

Super Veteran
dudshop said:
..why dont you chop chop it and send it here in parts..

for example take off the rear and front tires..send it here..

then the engine..then the swing arm and front shocks..then the flairing.. 8) :wink: 8) :wink:

is it legal to ship an engine via balik bayan box, :?:

dudshop

Super Veteran
pototoy316 said:
dudshop said:
..why dont you chop chop it and send it here in parts..

for example take off the rear and front tires..send it here..

then the engine..then the swing arm and front shocks..then the flairing.. 8) :wink: 8) :wink:

is it legal to ship an engine via balik bayan box, :?:

..yesss.. traxxass got his r125 engine from europe..hehehehheee

unlimited express

Super Veteran
@pototoy, its ok to ship engine via BB box. just declare it as a used or scrap engine. just remove the engine oil to avoid any leaks that could tear up the carton.
I did it when I sent my 50CC scooter here from japan. I just removed everything except for the chassis and the engine and boxed them separately. it cost me around 20,000 yen.

dudshop

Super Veteran
..bro i have a friend ( BIG TIME ) he is into importing motorcycle business..

he can bring R125 bike here in the philippines...but the price is so high..

..i've ask him early january 2008 last year..then he called up his supplier in europe..his supplier inform him that the r125 is so pricey and you have to wait atleast 2 months to order..then a month for the shipment.. :shock:

jay.e.l

Super Veteran
dudshop ive already got a r125
My mum knows some1 in customs, just need to ask her how much will it cost

how much is the shippment from your friend

unlimited express

Super Veteran
hey jay el, sending your bike in one piece is like buying another one. the customs tax will be about at least 50 percent of the unit's price depending on the year it was made. You will also pay for the luxury tax. not sure what percentage and lastly, you will pay for the registration in LTO and you will pay depending also on how you will declare the unit.
practically its not cheap. It will be better if you send it here by parts. you will save a lot of money.

jay.e.l

Super Veteran
i dont rele want to send it by parts

if to customs tax, lto are to expensive then i might have to

But if i tax it in Vigan illocos Sur then i will get it cheap bcoz my mum knows them, and for the customs ta my mum knows some1 there ass well

unlimited express

Super Veteran
well, its all up to you bro. its just a friendly advice. you know what will happen if PASG (Presidential Anti-Smuggling Group) caught your bike. It will be surely a waste of time and money. just think about it. I bet you heard a few months ago the news in importing vehicles and other stuff in Subic that this group caught. They crippled brand new BMW X5 SUV, a porche carrera, Mercedez Benz SLK 500, Ford Mustang GT and many others. All I can say is that their very strict. so don't get caught.

jay.e.l

Super Veteran
yh just a couple of months b4 this incident i imported my BMW X5 hehe, but my x5 is legit

thanks 4 the advice bro

unlimited express

Super Veteran
There is a magazine that sells used and brand new bikes. You can find yamaha R6 and it costs around 400-500K. I think its a buy and sell magazine for bikes. its available in 7/11 convinience stores.

goff_d_p

Super Veteran
it's called "Bike Finder" made from the same company as Car finder. Yes you can sometimes find it at 7/11 convenience stores.

you can also look in motorcyclephilippines.com

jay.e.l

Super Veteran
i might as well scrap the R125 for now

Im planing to buy the ducati 1098 later this year for real powwwer lol

jay.ma.el

jay.e.l said:
i might as well scrap the R125 for now

Im planing to buy the ducati 1098 later this year for real powwwer lol
Posers talk a lot.. :roll: Real bikers don't give a sh*t.. :twisted:

I am just wondering.. If you really are loaded with cash, why in the first place did you get a Sniper? You might as well get a brand new bigger displacement bike. :roll: And based on you rmodifications, I am wondering why did you not "load" it in full? Mods for 2009.. Daaahh... You are able to buy a R125, BMW X5, have it shipped in our country and yet you are not able to buy those modifications??? :roll:

Go ask your mum to buy you those. I wish we had a mum like yours.. Such a spoiled mama's boy. :twisted:

We need to work hard in order to buy modification kits for our bike and that hard earned money is what we are proud of. Not money from our mum... :twisted: