• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

X1R bikerz

nal_88

bigbang said:
Yes,I resident in thailand.

X1-R and Spark 135 are minority.Thai people majority like HONDA brand'But some people in thailand ride X1-R and Spark 135 because them like new technology and like yamaha product.

Yamaha in thailand popular in automatic motorcycle and yamaha is leader for automatic motorcycle in thailand

i see..u gt msn?..if any bikers have msn, do add me at
nal_88@hotmail.com
thanks..x1r technology is abit heavy compare to spark 135..this is wad i experience..

ask them to photocopy the parts catalogue
and just pay them... for the photocopy service.
gd i dea traxxas..the catalogue parts is actually use for what?

traxxas-modifier

Super LOLO
Staff member
@nal

parts catalogue is used to check the parts number and name.
you need it when you want to order the specific parts.

X1R engine is the 100% the same with T135.
the only difference is the aesthetics, fairings and panel meter.

nal_88

traxxas-modifier said:
@nal

parts catalogue is used to check the parts number and name.
you need it when you want to order the specific parts.

X1R engine is the 100% the same with T135.
the only difference is the aesthetics, fairings and panel meter.
traxxas-modifier, i think i need your help..can u find bodykit for x1r..like belly pan...fullbody kit like spark..i can't find any..i think cos it's still new...hope u can help..thanks bro..

rudduan

Super Veteran
can anyone get me the x1-r parts catalogue please.......even the photocopy i'll accept them.....please.....

traxxas-modifier

Super LOLO
Staff member
bigbang said:
Yes,I resident in thailand.

X1-R and Spark 135 are minority.Thai people majority like HONDA brand'But some people in thailand ride X1-R and Spark 135 because them like new technology and like yamaha product.

Yamaha in thailand popular in automatic motorcycle and yamaha is leader for automatic motorcycle in thailand
good bike bro.
people who bought t135 bikes are really but the bike because
of the technology on the engine and the good design of the bike.

135lcSS

Super Veteran
bigbang said:
I'm buy X1-R (RED color) about 4 mount ago. I confirm the engine specification (in Thailand) X1-R and Spark 135 as same except gear position.

X1-R ==> 1-N-2-3-4 but Spark 135==> N-1-2-3-4

bro can u explain why'd u say X1R have gear position 1-N-2-3-4..????ANY1?

rudduan

Super Veteran
its because the shifting are different,just like H/C version 135 in malaysia,125z,rxz,the shifting are just like these bikes,but damn HL yamaha malaysia they dont want to use the gear positioning like x1r meter....

dehanz

135lcSS said:
but how does it work by 1-N-2-3-4
The gearing works just like the rxz, from neutral step down to upshift to first gear, then for second up to the fourth, just lift the gear pedal upwards.

Paltik

i need to know how much an X1-R oil filter is it dontnlook any different than the sniper's oil filter but the the shop near my place is telling me its 850 pesos. i was like what the hell!? it even costs more than a cars oil filter and its made out off element. need input regarding prices.thanks

Jeeper-Thomas

Yamaha X1R

Hello guys,
i am new here and send a greet hello to all Bike riders here. On my last visit to Thailand i sold my car and i buy the Yamaha X1R. Last year i was drive a Honda Wave 100. I was realy surprised how much power the Yamaha had. I think it is a nice bike bud next Year i wont buy at first a new exhaust becouse the original was to quietly!
Sorry for my bad english,

nice greetings
Thomas

Here some picts from my bike:

MrNazry

i wanna know where i can get X1R bodykit (sport bike conversion). can anybody tell me how & gimme a quotation for it