• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Why Marc Marquez Is Winning Over Vr46? Is It The Bike? Or The Rider?

ESOJ de GUZMAN JR

Super Veteran
yeah.. its the rider..this is an example. boxing. 21 yrs old vs 35 yrs old. we know rossi has a lot of experience but when it comes to skills marquez is also good and he learn always ever race. and this is rossi comment at motogp.
rossi :
“You know…Marquez is clearly in another league. I understood that already last year and I said, ‘F***!’ It’s difficult, I should have met him and fought with him when I was 22! Anyway, it is good motivation because the level is so high and if you want to beat him you have to give it more than 100%.”

and for the motorcycle.
they interview pedrosa. and this is what he say.
"yes we have the same components, but in the end what moves the bike is the rider, you cannot forget that, like two people with the same trainers (shoes) will not run the same marathon"

Topkick

Veteran
What happens if Marquez suffers from a serious injury from a very bad crash? Do you think he will ever be the same again? Like how other veteran motogp riders had suffered from those injuries and how phobia sets in during a race. That's how Lorenzo felt during the race at Assen. It surely affected his performance. In other words, pag nakatikim ng matinding semplang si Marquez, may takot na rin yan. Just my opinion, brothers.

ESOJ de GUZMAN JR

Super Veteran
Sbgay pro sa edad nya ngaun. Kumbaga gigil pa yan. Same cla ni rossi nung kabataan nya rn. Sumemplang na sya sa takbo ng 340km/h sa mugello last year at this year sumemplang sya sa warm up pro ano nangyari sya prin nanalo.. C lorenzo sumemplang last year sa dutch tt, at collarbone ang tama pro ano nangyari last year 4 points lng pagitan sa championship. Opinion nya lng na may phobia sya sadyang minamalas lng sya ngaun. At isa pa nsa rider dn at wla sa motor. Bkt c aleix espargaro nsa 4th place samantalang ung bike nya ay crt lng. Kumbaga stock engine sya laban kila lorenzo na modified engine na.

Last edited:

chie

Super Veteran
both! skills of the rider + monster bike = MAMAW hehe

you cannot blame that Honda have more power in long stretch you can see the difference in motoGP race.

but still proud YAMAHA owner!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

ride safe guys!

ESOJ de GUZMAN JR

Super Veteran
both! skills of the rider + monster bike = MAMAW hehe

you cannot blame that Honda have more power in long stretch you can see the difference in motoGP race.

but still proud YAMAHA owner!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

ride safe guys!
hahah.. here's the answer sir why honda is strong in long stretch specially in mugello race. the mechanic of marquez do the trick. he's not just a kid but a very talented rider..

“I’m really happy, I think this is the toughest race of this year. I was struggling in the beginning, Jorge was very strong mid corner. He carried a lot of speed. With the used tyres I felt better, like in the practice. Everything was perfect, we were able to overtake him on the straight due to a change we made to sixth gear. I’m really happy for the team too. We now go to the home track, it will be a difficult race, but we’ll try to fight for victory again,” he said looking back at the race.

Responding to a question on race strategy, he added, “When I passed Jorge I knew immediately he would come back. That’s why I didn’t push 100%. I was on the limit behind him so I pushed for one lap to try to be calm. On the last lap I pushed 100% to get the win.”

that's why honda is strong in stretch.. what if the same gear ratio. hehehe. more news check www.motogp.com im always updated to the site. hahaha.
next race this coming sunday july 13, 2014 at germany motorrad gran prix
moto3 = 5:00pm
moto2 = 6:20pm
motogp = 8:00pm
live @ stasports or fox tv. or you can watch live stream @ www.vipboxasia.com or www.hahasport.com

ESOJ de GUZMAN JR

Super Veteran
What happens if Marquez suffers from a serious injury from a very bad crash? Do you think he will ever be the same again? Like how other veteran motogp riders had suffered from those injuries and how phobia sets in during a race. That's how Lorenzo felt during the race at Assen. It surely affected his performance. In other words, pag nakatikim ng matinding semplang si Marquez, may takot na rin yan. Just my opinion, brothers.

traxxas-modifier

Super LOLO
Staff member
my answer?

MAR MARQUEZ = GOOD RIDER + FAST BIKE
VR46 = GOOD RIDER + NOT SO FAST BIKE :;)

marquez and vr46 are match in skills.
but when straight road is on, bye bye yamaha.
honda is faster in straight roads.

What i want to happen is let Marc Marquez ride ducati
and lets see if he will still win the race :D

erhick28

Super Veteran
my answer?

i agree to you sir job.. there was a time when i watch motogp on the last lap yamaha 1st and 2nd honda on the last corner but in full stretch honda surpass yamaha in finish line.. im so sad on that day.. the victory is already there but honda is trully fast in long stretch.. :(

tirog135

HRC overtaked lorenzo on the last corner and a little bit straight .. Their bike are good enough to dominate this series.IMHO

ESOJ de GUZMAN JR

Super Veteran
sa mugello ung labanan nilang dalawa.. sympre depende rin sa gear ratio. ngpalit kc ang 6th gear ng motor ni marc. kaya malakas sa long stretch.

manofsteel27

Veteran
meron kasi yung tinatawag nilang engine freeze this season wherein before nagstart yung 2014 season..the team should chose their stroke and bore...yan ata yung di pwedeng palitan....and according din kay lakay vr46 talagang mas malakas Honda ngayun kesa sa Yamaha..and aminado din na si alienboy ay ibang level talaga ngayun..and the only way to beat him right now is to prevent him from joining the race..hehehe

VR46

VR46 - Best rider of all time
Marc Marquez - History in the making

Yamaha - Love the bike
Honda - Like the bike

VR46

sir, di ba may kasabihan.... "What can't kill you will make you stronger!". . .

VR46

my answer?

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: