• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Which sport rims is better to use

rudduan

Super Veteran
i guess indon rider are familiar with this brand but i think this is the newest brand of sport rim that arrive here,its NOB1,damn its really cool just like the suzuki but cant remember what bike,it looks 3spokes but each spoke are double,for malaysian rider,the design is like the RXZ mags....

qucaey

guys....im a bit confuse ....is that y-tec is a genuine brand....? .....ive recently pchase an enkei mags from some boy at my place .....its 6 spokes...it came wit front n rear disk brake sys......hehe....only cost me rm400.... :twisted:

rudduan

Super Veteran
y-tec is kinda second ori for the yamaha bikes,the qualities are quite outstanding if u compare to the genuine mags...

overlord

i've tried to use 18" looks very nice and street smart...but when you accelerate its kinda slow....i mean like really slow...but when u got up to 120km/h you'll find it very nice crusing at that speed...

135lcSS

Super Veteran
yeah..18 rims is more heavier than 17...u'll need to change ur sprocket..especially when ur using 18 kawasaki GTO mags...its really heavy..i barely cant lift 1 of the mags..its really heavy

overlord

whats is the ideal sprocket size??? i've sold my old alloy rims...now i'm using 125z 6 spokes mags..its kinda heavy...so... any suggestion bout the sprocket size...