• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

what u guys think of the new egoS

dude_pare01

Super Veteran
its called mio mx in other countries...we kinda call it mio 3 here..coz its the third gen of the mio product line

traxxas-modifier

Super LOLO
Staff member
mio is best for our wife or gf if they want a motorcycle.
my wife wants one but probably next time if money permits :)

in vietnam they have body cover for that resembles to sniper decals

Attachments

miobikerboys

Super Veteran
The new Mio is shit! Total shit! Waste of money, costs ALOT more than the Yamaha SPark 135 and Yamaha automatics have a lot of technical overlooked problems, especially the CVT transmission which fails often after a short while of use, like 8000kms on the meter.

Front light assembly looks like a big ass!

Mas Catoer

Super Veteran
I was about to say that, but I refrained as I noticed that you have one. ha ha ha..
But look, many people blindly love this fuckin ass. And now we even have what called as Mio soul :) :)

Aremien

their headlamp are at the center of signal lamp.???..quite funny...ha ha....rumors said in malaysia old mio more powerful....

dude_pare01

Super Veteran
just 115cc but coz its automatic(belt drive)..cunsumes more than our t135....smile,gas prices are hiking,we got one gas saving ride!

miobikerboys

Super Veteran
Mas Catoer said:
I was about to say that, but I refrained as I noticed that you have one. ha ha ha..
But look, many people blindly love this fuckin ass. And now we even have what called as Mio soul :) :)
:roll: u swore! heheheh anywayz I dont mind bro, I got a Mio but THE OLD MODEL...which LOOKS SWEETER! New one just ridiculous.

Honda got a new auto here now called ICON...looks like shit too.