• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Bore Vixion Bore Set Up

dan08

Good day fellow members. Looking forward for additional and detailed in best Bore Set up for vixion kit? TIA
if your planning for vixion set up sir, just include on your list. brt powermax, ports, vixion valve spring, cams, bigger carb, open pipe, smaller tire and the most important a good and trusted mechanic. i guaranteed you will feel the power of your vixion kit. like i do..:D:thumbsup:

Dropper

Veteran
if your planning for vixion set up sir, just include on your list. brt powermax, ports, vixion valve spring, cams, bigger carb, open pipe, smaller tire and the most important a good and trusted mechanic. i guaranteed you will feel the power of your vixion kit. like i do..:D:thumbsup:
sir what do you mean about the "PORTS" you mention?
sorry just a newbie. TIA

fredt135

i want to ask if its safe to install bore kit when your a 3rd user already? i am planning to buy a vixion kit but a 3rd user

ESOJ de GUZMAN JR

Super Veteran
for TS heres what you need for vixion bore up kit:

1. vixion block
2. carb round type
3. vixion valve spring
4. CRG clutch spring
5. RCDI BRT
6. Quick Throttle
7. Pipe
8. Skilled Mechanic
additional
9. uma digital gauge (to observe proper rpm every shift and to mimimize over rev)

same set-up here. i entrusted my mc to 3s shop mechanic. 8months daily abused used. so far so good. hard break-in. not yet tuned-up but it still kick some raider. hehehe. 15-42 combination.. 82kilos. 4th gear @ 11k rpm can run 126km/h 5th gear to the max na. heheh.

rich_havens

Super Veteran
sir anong carb gamit mo? at ask ko nrin jettings mo. tnx sir.
when i have this set up, i used oko round slide 27mm...

about the rejet, only my mechanic knows...

when i said in my previous post SKILLED MECHANIC - is someone who know not only how to put the parts together but also knows some tweaks and magic to fully utilized your set up...

Shinshan03

additional
9. uma digital gauge (to observe proper rpm every shift and to mimimize over rev)

same set-up here. i entrusted my mc to 3s shop mechanic. 8months daily abused used. so far so good. hard break-in. not yet tuned-up but it still kick some raider. hehehe. 15-42 combination.. 82kilos. 4th gear @ 11k rpm can run 126km/h 5th gear to the max na. heheh.
Is there another device to used aside from the UMA digital gauge?

NextLevelSaibot

Is there another device to used aside from the UMA digital gauge?
A stand-alone tachometer would also help. There are several Koso Digital or Analogue tachometer models you can choose from. There are several aftermarket tachometers you might come across at your friendly neighborhood motor shop but the quality is a little doubtful, so go for the Koso ones. It'll cost way less than the Vixion kit or even a brand new aftermarket camshaft.

Ride Safe!!!