• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Toink Sound On Front Fork Mx?

anyone here experiencing toink sound on their sniper mx when passing a bump on the road? i dont know if its the front fender hitting something in the bike but what i notice is that my front fork has air inside or the front fork is not fully filled with oil and there's air space inside. is that normal? anyone experiencing this?

SaM03

Super Veteran
anyone here experiencing toink sound on their sniper mx when passing a bump on the road? i dont know if its the front fender hitting something in the bike but what i notice is that my front fork has air inside or the front fork is not fully filled with oil and there's air space inside. is that normal? anyone experiencing this?
check your radiator grill if the front fender is hitting with it...

Dragaddik

What i mean bro is the upper bracket of the engine the bracket that holds the cylinder head from the chassy...try to oiled the 3 bolts...

Dragaddik

It doesnt affect the front shock...but mybe bro the tok2x sound your hearing is from there not on the shock.

ronald031803

Super Veteran
what a sound,toink,,,,
i hear tok-tok sound in my front shock,just because the inner tube collide to the outer tube(front axle part)
when you pass the humps or in pot holes or full break apply in front,its collides in lower portion
the solution is apply a small amount of pork oil,just add little by little,closed the top end caps and test until the tok-tok souds gone

what a sound,toink,,,,
i hear tok-tok sound in my front shock,just because the inner tube collide to the outer tube(front axle part)
when you pass the humps or in pot holes or full break apply in front,its collides in lower portion
the solution is apply a small amount of pork oil,just add little by little,closed the top end caps and test until the tok-tok souds gone
What fork oil do you recommend sir? is it easy to add fork oil ? what tools do i need? its better if you provide some pics or tutorial.. thanks for the post anyway!