• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Sold - Mx King Block 57 For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

JapSpeed

Super Veteran
6 months mx king block kit.. piston, pisto ring, pin,2 clip, head gasket and with original chain tensioner...

block rephased piston with pocket..
picture posted is the actual item pero yng piston my pocket na para no worries na yng bibili.
100% good condiiton.

RFS UPGRADE!
0-9-2-5-8-6-0-7-6-2-2IMG_20151226_164232.jpg IMG_20160104_083122.jpg

tabi1

Super Veteran
yes bro.. i want your UMA 62.. how much my friend? :D:D:hug:
LOL,,, do you know the quote "GO BIG OR GO HOME",,,? well you dont need my old UMA 62 (it's still on her bike), but i have a brand new 65mm UMA in the For Sale Section that i can put a reserved tag for you if you like my brother,,,,:cloud9:

Another famous quote " if you cant run with the big dogs, you might as well stay on the porch",,,, that UMA 65 will let you run with the big dogs !!

JapSpeed

Super Veteran
LOL,,, do you know the quote "GO BIG OR GO HOME",,,? well you dont need my old UMA 62 (it's still on her bike), but i have a brand new 65mm UMA in the For Sale Section that i can put a reserved tag for you if you like my brother,,,,:cloud9:

Another famous quote " if you cant run with the big dogs, you might as well stay on the porch",,,, that UMA 65 will let you run with the big dogs !!
i wish i could.. but for sure 65 UMA won't fit to my bike for now.. and honestly i use my bike to buy ulam everyday. PAKTAY KY MISSIS PG MAIWAN YNG ULAM NYA DAHIL SA 65 UMA MO! hehe!!!.

tabi1

Super Veteran
i wish i could.. but for sure 65 UMA won't fit to my bike for now.. and honestly i use my bike to buy ulam everyday. PAKTAY KY MISSIS PG MAIWAN YNG ULAM NYA DAHIL SA 65 UMA MO! hehe!!!.
And another good quote : No Guts No Glory !!!

Sometimes you just have to take that risk young man,,, your wife will understand, LOL.

Why would it not fit?

Status
Not open for further replies.