• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Sniper Mx Modifications

dekbu_otsira

share!!! sahre!!! aim using JVT bore kit 59mm, racing cam, valve spring and clutch spring and racing cdi and head works.. 160 speed so sweet.. last 6th mindanao sniper ride im happy my modes.. tnx kol
bro does your smx consume engine oil with JVT 59mm c. block? and can you pm me about the modifications on the c.head, and gas consumption? tnx

jitman28

share!!! sahre!!! aim using JVT bore kit 59mm, racing cam, valve spring and clutch spring and racing cdi and head works.. 160 speed so sweet.. last 6th mindanao sniper ride im happy my modes.. tnx kol
sir, can i ask whats your front tire size and sprocket combination when you achieve 160 kph?

rott514

ano po ba pwedeng gamitin na hub para sa sniper mx?gusto ko po kasi palitan ng rayos ang mags ng motor ko.yun plug and play lang at wala ng adjustment na gagawin.

emerson

Super Veteran
pa ot nmn ng main jets at pilot jets nio ano b best stock eng lng ha, at kung san mkakabili at anung sasabihin ko thx, tia t135...

buko0

Veteran
going to replace my diaphragm type carb w/ a keihin thailand pe 28mm carb.. wondering if i change my air filter to a high-flow air filter.. what do you think, brethren? :)

and another thing after that.. if my theory is right, bigger carb means faster gear changing because of the increased acceleration, just please correct me if i'm wrong.. so is it advisable to change my sprocket combination, too? i'm eyeing on 15-42 combination. :)

ianghol

Super Veteran
going to replace my diaphragm type carb w/ a keihin thailand pe 28mm carb.. wondering if i change my air filter to a high-flow air filter.. what do you think, brethren? :)

and another thing after that.. if my theory is right, bigger carb means faster gear changing because of the increased acceleration, just please correct me if i'm wrong.. so is it advisable to change my sprocket combination, too? i'm eyeing on 15-42 combination. :)
bigger carb dsnt affect the time you change gears..even your in stock carb and you only change is your sprocket combi to 14-42, your gearing will be short, this means you shift gears quickly than in stock sprocket combi..although bigger carb with high-flow air filter with proper jetting and setting will allow you to have more power, so more power great acceleration..:D

suiluj

Super Veteran
Currently Mods with my Sniper MX

57mm Vixion kit (highcomp)
CMS cams with faito S720 bearing and Valve spring
CRG clutch spring
BRT RCDI
14x40 Sprocket Combi
4mm Jackup crankshaft with Faito S720 bearing.
28mm keihin Carb with RAD airfilter
Uma Quick Throttle with Kill Switch
Protec Ignition Coil
NGK iriduim Sparkplug
Ported Head Valve is still stock size
Leovince Cobra Aftermarket Pipe

buko0

Veteran
bigger carb dsnt affect the time you change gears..even your in stock carb and you only change is your sprocket combi to 14-42, your gearing will be short, this means you shift gears quickly than in stock sprocket combi..although bigger carb with high-flow air filter with proper jetting and setting will allow you to have more power, so more power great acceleration..:D
it will not affect the time you change gears? but if you change into a bigger carb, your acceleration will be affected, right?

grix

Veteran
Currently Mods with my Sniper MX

57mm Vixion kit (highcomp)
CMS cams with faito S720 bearing and Valve spring
CRG clutch spring
BRT RCDI
14x40 Sprocket Combi
4mm Jackup crankshaft with Faito S720 bearing.
28mm keihin Carb with RAD airfilter
Uma Quick Throttle with Kill Switch
Protec Ignition Coil
NGK iriduim Sparkplug
Ported Head Valve is still stock size
Leovince Cobra Aftermarket Pipe
Howmuch yung jackup crank bro.,?

ianghol

Super Veteran
it will not affect the time you change gears? but if you change into a bigger carb, your acceleration will be affected, right?
yes,,changing bigger carb will affect your acceleration..either + or -...with proper tuning you will have more power = fast acceleration but the time you change gear will be = in proportion to the power your carb given..comparing to the stock carb, you will be having short period of time to reach specfic speed you want..and you will feel that you will have short gearing than stock maybe a few of miliseconds or seconds..
just try it..you will feel the delay of open carb than your stock carb with stock airbox in low mid rpm..but notice the power of free flowing carb in high rpm..
hihihihihihi..m not an expert but try it to find out
:D:D:D:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited: