Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Please Help, I am sooo sad :(

charge..
hv u change bike tyre??
what size?

if std size..
bike speedo will get 170km/h easily...

if change to bigger tyre (size)..
average top speed you'll get is around 150km/h...

actually it's a same speed..

charge

Veteran
I changed the rear to 90/80/17. It should measure the same as 80/90/17.

Last time when everything is stock, my maximum is 150kph on long straight LDP highway. I guess you have the 1st generation which can clock 170kph! :D

rooster

Super Veteran
still so much owner believe that the stock t135 can reach 140++..
hmm... well mine is 664466 on the Odometer now..and so far the fastest i did on it is still only 125km/h.. :D

rooster said:
still so much owner believe that the stock t135 can reach 140++..
hmm... well mine is 664466 on the Odometer now..and so far the fastest i did on it is still only 125km/h.. :D
yes..
my friends test his bike with gps..
only can reach 120+ - 130+km/h..

goff_d_p

Super Veteran
my top was 120, can't get any faster with stock sprockets and gearing.

I had a long enough road too, but once it got to 120, to wouldn't go any farther.

goff_d_p

Super Veteran
almost all the T135's top speed here in PI is 120. i don't know why, maybe there all second batch. or maybe the forth gear is changed so we can't go faster. i still think thats the problem.

unlimited express

Super Veteran
120 kph is not bad at all coz its the true speed and we don't have any speedometer error here. its the real thing. if you reached 120kph then thats fast! so what more if you modify the engine and the exhaust. maybe you'll reach 120kph within 400 meters.

rudduan

Super Veteran
if u want your bike really fast,just mods like that indonesian guy did,300cc....damn wish my engine like that.....but more speed more fuel...hhmm..... :roll:

charge

Veteran
Malaysia speedo has big error. 150kph is around 120kph on GPS. Hmm... I have a fren who got 2nd generation. after changing the CDI, there isn't improvement in top speed as well. The other gears can rev higher, but the power isn't enough at 4th gear to pull it beyond the old top speed.

I think I gonna try replacing the magnetic coil somehow. Anybody know what brand is good and where can I get it?

135lcSS

Super Veteran
hey guys i really need to ask u this ...especially charge....hmm u we're saying that our 2nd generation bike power is reduced rite to top speed only 140-150kph rite...far from the first model 170-190kph..i got this friend..he bought a PHH 2296..bike (means 2nd generation)..but his bike was way damn fast..he can even catch up with the first model which my friend bought it..he can go up to 180kph..2person@@...i really dont know..his bike was really full stock std...can any1 explain this weird supernatural thing..huhu...(i know its a error speedometer)

anarchy

yeah.maybe he got rempit's skill.my rempit friend once teach me how to use throttle to unleash the beast from our bike.he testdrive my bike and told me that he reached 180km/h.my maximum speed clocked before is 160km/h.i give it a try but never exceed 160km.either he's a liar or i'm retarded.

charge

Veteran
unlimited express:
I tried that, still 150kph max (last time). Now 130kph.

135lcSS:
damn, your fren is lucky huh?

Hmm.. gonna read some manual to get my hands dirty when I m free. I've checked out the electrical wiring system. The performance parts which need electricity are TPS, CDI and the fuel supply. Dunno what the heck is fuel supply doing with electric thou :p

besides this, I am budgeting another USD300 to increase horsepower at high rpm. I think firstly have to boost up electrical system. Any recommendations?

unlimited express

Super Veteran
I and my friend tried to test his bike and when he was driving, he told me that once you reached the max of the 2nd gear, try as fast as you can to change to 3rd and avoid prolonged release of the throttle. as if the kph will not even decrease by 1 kph. after changing to 3rd, make a full throttle and you will feel the power of the engine. it will go as fast as 110-120 kph max. same method on the 4th. he showed it to me and I was shocked guys! I tried it but can't do the same thing! his bike was all stock except of the exhaust pipe and the spark plug.

charge

Veteran
Hmm... gonna try it on long straight road then. My place here have short straights, hard to test.

Currently i can easily reached 110kph (90kph actual) about 10 seconds of full throttle. 110kph - 120kph take at least 3 seconds of full throttle, felt like the engine power is cut off. Beyond 120kph on flat straight will take forever to go 130kph.... only can do it on downhill man...

This is my max speed on each gear:
1st 40kph
2nd 70kph
3rd 110kph
4th 120kph (135kph on downhill). theoretically shud can go 140kph...

Another point is that, i feel the engine power only until certain speed.
1st 30kph
2nd 60kph
3rd 90kph
4th 110kph

Let's say i full throttle on 2nd gear, from 30kph - 60kph the engine feels very torque-ky, but 60kph - 70kph the engine will feel sluggish out of a sudden, and limiter kicks in after 70+kph.
Same goes to 3rd gear, 60kph to 90kph is very powerful, but once after 90kph, revving up to 110kph felt sluggish. If the wind is stronger, i can't even reach 100kph.

That's why i always suspected Yamaha at my place cut off the power at high rpm. From specification, the engine should be able to output steady power up to 8500rpm.....

135lcSS

Super Veteran
charge said:
unlimited express:
I tried that, still 150kph max (last time). Now 130kph.

135lcSS:
damn, your fren is lucky huh?

Hmm.. gonna read some manual to get my hands dirty when I m free. I've checked out the electrical wiring system. The performance parts which need electricity are TPS, CDI and the fuel supply. Dunno what the heck is fuel supply doing with electric thou :p

besides this, I am budgeting another USD300 to increase horsepower at high rpm. I think firstly have to boost up electrical system. Any recommendations?

i dont know man..my friends and i who bought the 2nd gen..envy him..damn

i dont think it was how u use ur gear.

its the bike

juz imagine from JURU tol way to taiping only takes 45min(usually 1hours sumthing.)my bike with 2 person runs 140kph and that damn bike..got 170kph in no time...gulp..hmm.

bro,have u checked the magnetic coil,calibrate the CDI? :?:

charge

Veteran
I think your friend is the lucky one. Maybe some guy in Hong Leong Yamaha worked overtime and too sleepy until he missed a bike to install limiter, hahaha.

Hey, let's ask him out one day, i wanna strip his bike naked and see what's the difference between our bike and his one. =D

These days I OT a lot, go back home almost 12am everyday including weekends. Hopefully in a week or 2 i m bek to normal, then shud have time to check out my carb settings. Of course, I'd check the TPS and CDI too...