• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

" Minimalis ALL NEW MX-1 "

Mas Catoer

Super Veteran
LENTautomodified said:
away...always.... said:
Koq, konsepnya itu-itu mulu, yah?! cuma ganti warna doank!
Hehehe . . . ya saya bisa nya cuma kaya gini bro . . .
Uupss....?
Jawabnya kurang asyik Bro... Itu bentuk tantangan bagi konseptor model... beri jawaban yg lebih asyik ah... dalam bentuk model modif baru. Begitu... ^_*

isdaniel

Super Veteran
Hi Lent,

Can you please pm and quote me a price for under-tail including postage cost to M'sia. Please quote by quantity like this;

1 unit
5 unit
10unit

TQ

xneo

saya orang baru dalam website nih

hi, nice body covers..pm me price please. i need to know including delivery charges to malaysia

xneo

LENTautomodified said:
xneo said:
saya orang baru dalam website nih

hi, nice body covers..pm me price please. i need to know including delivery charges to malaysia
You can SMS me at +6281332111248 and speak in melayu. ok.
saya ada sms .. ada sampai ngak

Bullet

yo lent i loves this work your doing and im just dying to get anothe rone of your bodykits how much will this one cost pm pls :)

samz9076 said:
pls PM price + shipping to Malaysia
Before you buy things from me, I hope you understand what you are going to buy. Because some time ago there was a buyer from Philippines who accused me of cheating and so forth. Because he does not understand the goods he purchased. Because I have some type of product. Among type: All New MX-1 and minimalist all-new MX-1. Now the problem that yesterday people buy type Minimalist All New MX-1 he thought type All New MX-1. I am sad that there are customers who do not understand and I accuse that is not good. So I suggest you choose a definite first, that you order. Thx, z

So make sure first what would you buy? Type: ALL NEW MX-1 or MINIMALIST ALL NEW MX-1?