• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Lights for your dash readout or odometer.

YY

bought mine similar bulb call "4 SMD Ssuper Duper Bright T10 Bulbs" from SG at SGD$12/pair.

goff_d_p

Super Veteran
damn, YY can some one get me these super bright LEDs? i can't find anything like that here. $12.sg. for a set of two?? do they come in color too?

YY

yah i got it at SGD$12.00 for a set of 2pcs "4 SMD Ssuper Duper Bright T10 Bulbs" so far i only see white available here... :)

goff_d_p

Super Veteran
can you find out how much it would cost to send two sets to Angeles City Philippines? I'm also trying to find the LED same type as what you showed, but got the brake light and parker. your think they have there?

better make it three sets, comes to $24 us. not including shipping.

miobikerboys

Super Veteran
rudduan u want everything u see here at da forum :D (pssst...me too!)

Next its gonna be thin alloy racing rims with bicycle tires (already hit Thailand). Thats how we get rich, by selling cheap thin rims to locals here and wait for them to return after a month with a completely bent rim asking for another one hhahahaha.

rudduan

Super Veteran
u know what, its lust that make me want all that,everyone feels what im feeling rite???? very envy with other bike that could kill me by their modification

rudduan

Super Veteran
it looks ridiculous to me if u attach LED on your rims,but looks nice if u put it under the fairing just like the cars from FAST & FURIOUS

miobikerboys

Super Veteran
I already got rim LEDs, it sits on the valve cap. It comes from the idea of those who like car drifing, you will see LEDs on all 4 valve caps of the car rims. It's cool.

goff_d_p

Super Veteran
valve stem

it's the part on your rim that you put air into your tire! the correct name for that part is "valve stem". I have a picture, but it won't upload.