• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

HELP ME PLEASE!! ABOUT MY STOCK CARB :(

Tammy Oldrie Agasin

Super Veteran
Good Evening Masters and experts of T135, i need your help and suggestions as well. I have a problem with my stock carburetor, it's not functioning well because of the airflow screw attached on the carb. The screw can't adjust anymore that's why my sniper can't run smoothly ( in Tagalog, PALYADO). My mechanic advice me to replace the whole carb into a new or 2nd hand for that issue. I said "what if we replace only the screw it self and not the entire carburetor?is it possible?" the he replied "it's depend on the situation, if we pull out the screw and nothing of it's component was left then that's possible to replace the screw only and vice versa.

This is my concern guys, what do you think my mechanic said to me. it's reasonable or not, right or wrong? (Pineperahan lang kaya niya ako? kasi may carb daw siya eh :) ). Is there any options to make my stock carb back on it's performance? is it possible to replace only that screw and i will buy a new one to the nearest 3s shop here in our area? or any options aside from replacing the old one?

THANKS T135 Members. So much appreciated your presence. :) RIDE SAFE! MERRY X-MAS.hehe

mhektheone

Super Veteran
sama ka sa ride sa 11 paps marami master doon sure ma tulongan ka dyan...personal pa ang payo sayo...up...

aizarn20

Super Veteran
try mo tanngalin air screw sir tignan mo ung spring niya or replace n lng po air screw bka may nbbli sa 3s sir

jangbest

try mo tanngalin air screw sir tignan mo ung spring niya or replace n lng po air screw bka may nbbli sa 3s sir
Good Evening Masters and experts of T135, i need your help and suggestions as well. I have a problem with my stock carburetor, it's not functioning well because of the airflow screw attached on the carb. The screw can't adjust anymore that's why my sniper can't run smoothly ( in Tagalog, PALYADO). My mechanic advice me to replace the whole carb into a new or 2nd hand for that issue. I said "what if we replace only the screw it self and not the entire carburetor?is it possible?" the he replied "it's depend on the situation, if we pull out the screw and nothing of it's component was left then that's possible to replace the screw only and vice versa.

This is my concern guys, what do you think my mechanic said to me. it's reasonable or not, right or wrong? (Pineperahan lang kaya niya ako? kasi may carb daw siya eh :) ). Is there any options to make my stock carb back on it's performance? is it possible to replace only that screw and i will buy a new one to the nearest 3s shop here in our area? or any options aside from replacing the old one?

THANKS T135 Members. So much appreciated your presence. :) RIDE SAFE! MERRY X-MAS.hehe
Meron nyan mabibili paps sa mga 3s Shops, I think hindi mo kailangan magpalit nang carb, Kung worn out yung screw , un lang ang papalitan mo.
Pineperahan ka lang nang mekaniko mo!