• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Grounding Wire

Carol TT

Veteran
traxx, i tink he meant electrical grounding.

i did grounding to my honda wave s :lol:

no effect at all

I even did a direct ground to the sparkplug, hoping might get a bigger spark from the already fantastic sparking power on the wave. Add an iridium DENSO IU22 also. NO DIFFERENCE AT ALL !!! damn it, waste of money :?
Response was exactly same as the stock bike with stock plugs. Same acceleration, same peak power. total waste of my time.

FYI, wave s uses same plugs with T135, only difference is wave uses a hotter 6 and T135 uses a cooler 8 plug.
Did u know that a Victory Kingpin 100 cubic incher uses the same plugs as wave s ? huhuhuhuuu

grounding works fantastic on cars, but dun seem to have the noticeable effect on bikes. At least from wat i experience.

traxxas-modifier

Super LOLO
Staff member
ah ok got it...

since our bikes are new, we have a good grounding

from battery to chassis
then chassis to ignition coil.

i think you better checkout this item from singapore
www.revtec.com.sg

its a voltage stabilizer

let us know if it works...

Carol TT

Veteran
i sumtimes tot of this idea, instead of fitting those aftermarket voltage stabilizer like from PIVOT, why not just fit a bigger rectifier from a bigger bike ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

of course i m an idiot when it come to electricals :oops:

rudduan

Super Veteran
make grounding wire if u mods like mio,if not then forget it,it wont make any differences.....

MieFunny

MOst part of SE Asia is humid, so not really need grounding. unless you in place where it dry then it need to have it.