• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

fork stabilizer

rich_havens

Super Veteran
Good Morning my fellow forumer...

just wanna ask your experinece in using your fork stabilizer... does it really serve its purpose to our sniper?

do you have pictures po installed in your sniper

and how to install its, is it as easy as 1 2 3?

thank you po...

pEkz

Super Veteran
its very east to install you'll just have to loosen the nut ot your front mud guard....

@snipercj - ayan na!

Pandir135

Super Veteran
Yes bro, its easy to install and it served its purpose. Just like it is called,it will stabelised your fork,especially during conering,and this wil helps to even your tyre ware n tear. Ived used it, but now I hv to removed it to give way to my sport mudguard and my big front tyre.

goff_d_p

Super Veteran
Bro It only works with stock forks, it does not fit any aftermarket forks that I am aware of.

...How ever, I would make a seggustion, undo the screws and add loc-tight to the threads.

90/80-17 is the largist tire you can fit under the stock fender. so anything below that size is ok, the fork stabilizer will also help in braking. as when your doing so your forks may twist some. It will help with cornering. the purpos of a fork stabilizer is to acked like ian inverted fork. with an inverted fork it's built into the tree of crown of the top of the fork their for not needing any added accessories for stabilizing. Sadly thow, I haven't been able to find a decent inverted fork that doesn't leak.

Hope that helps bro

clearhearts

the fork stabilizer really helps in leaning while cornering.

just be careful not to overdo leaning if you don't have rearset.

the fork stabilizer is an excellent modification. it serves its purpose.

vinz0r

Super Veteran
I'm planning to get one after I've read the description on Racing Boy's official website. :D

It looks cool to your fork!

the_one

Super Veteran
debeer said:
does the fork stabilizer bumps the tpost when your bike is lowered?tnx
if 2inches yes but der stil a remedy on that put additional fork oil so that it wont touch ur tpost..

additional fork oil disadvantage - your suspension wil be harder.. ;)

debeer

the_one said:
debeer said:
if 2inches yes but der stil a remedy on that put additional fork oil so that it wont touch ur tpost..

does your bike has it sir?and is it advisable to have one sir?

the_one

Super Veteran
debeer said:
the_one said:
debeer said:

does your bike has it sir?and is it advisable to have one sir?
yes sir i lowered it 1 1/2" it works fine on my bike. d reason why i modify my fork i hate d stock look of our fork. too much opening in between d fender & d leg shield & ur handle bar is too high.

advantage of lowered fork:
1. it will add agressive look on you bike
2. more relax better handling
3. additional aerodynamic on ur bike less drag

clearhearts

@the-one

sir how about the 'new elevation from the ground' of lowered sniper?
does it greatly affect the bike's performance on bumpy roads?