Status
Not open for further replies.

King.Leoric

Super Veteran
kaleidoscope said:
kua baliuag made yan?
magkanu?
thnx
yes original baliuag po yan. Bili ko dati ng 4300 benta ko now 2700 ^_^.

reason for selling is, kelangan ko costumized o mas malaking elbow dahil magpapalit me ng block :D

09163965311 po contact ko :twisted:

G

goff_d_p35

HEY, this is the Public forum, Type in English!!

Even if the product is only being sold in PI, you can post it for sale in English.

King.Leoric

Super Veteran
goff_d_p35 said:
HEY, this is the Public forum, Type in English!!

Even if the product is only being sold in PI, you can post it for sale in English.
YOU'VE GOT A PROBLEM?????? BAKIT MO LAGI HINA-HIGH JACK ANG BAWAT THREAD????? kapit bahay lang kita hmmmmmm..kainis ka ha..

hay bayaan mo na nga tong kumag na to...

up up po bili bili na keu...

2700 pesos only (anu direk goff ok ba to?- kung umasta ka para kang moderator ah)

interested buyers PM me or call me

+63-916 3965311

G

goff_d_p35

hey King.Leoric, Yeah i have a problem. this is an International Forum, and your using the Public part of it to advertise your part for sale in Tagalog. I just made the statement to speak English for other members that might be interested in your part.

I didn't say anything that was negative about your product. There are a lot of guys that are interested in the 4N that don't speak English. If you want to speak Tagalog then post your comments in the "country Specific Forum" Philippines. Oh and in case your not sure where the link is: http://www.yamahat135.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=25

King.Leoric

Super Veteran
aba paki alam ko sa iyo...

buti na lang may tumawag kagabi at pinapareserve yung pipe ^_^. Hope na makuha niya this evening para ma close na ang for sale thread ko he he...

leadman3a

Super Veteran
i have the same pipe installed on my sniper and got for 4300 k how your selling at a very cheap price?? up up up for this thread! panalo na kayo d2! sayang kabibili ko lang nung sa akin! :(

King.Leoric

Super Veteran
leadman3a said:
i have the same pipe installed on my sniper and got for 4300 k how your selling at a very cheap price?? up up up for this thread! panalo na kayo d2! sayang kabibili ko lang nung sa akin! :(
ngak..... I bought also @4300 2months ago. I dont think I could sell this at 3k because even though lets say one week old, it is still used right?

I need kasi bigger elbow sir para sa bigger displacement MC ko he he. So i decided, I'd rather sell my pipe than changing the elbow ^_^

traxxas-modifier

Super LOLO
Staff member
hi
king and goff.
its new year! just be cool :) hehehe

Since yamahat135.com is dedicated for worldwide users and
for the benefit of all the users
i highly appreciate if its in english. :)

however speaking in local dialect wont lead to a harsh punishment , hehe
its just for the sake of the other users :)

so be cool and happy selling
fish to all of you. hehehe

back to topic:
4n is a good pipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.