• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Changing Stock Carb To Keihin Pe 28 Mm

ike

sir , ijust want to ask some question regarding carbs cos, I want to change my stock carb to keihin pe 28mm is it ok even without tps?

grix

Veteran
If your running on racing cdi like brt.,its ok without tps.,,but if rextor or stock cdi.,its not advisable to remove the tps.,just do the poor man's tps mod.,if your on retor or stock cdi.,

Stockbore

Super Veteran
tps only applies on stock carb. racing carb has more more power than our stock carb so you dont need tps anymore

CHOCOMUCHO

hello mga sir i have a problem with my smx. ive changed my stock carburator to a keihin 28mm carb the problem is the tempreture lamp keeps turning on pls help......

grix

Veteran
Its an indication that something is wrong in the electical wirings.,meaning your tps is disconnected.,do the poor man's tps and it will disapear

CHOCOMUCHO

sir thanks for the idea pero is it ok if the lamp keeps turning on ? does this affect the performance of the motorcycle

fieldygabs

sirs, pwede mag tanong? nagkabit ako ng keihin 28mm rebore to 30mm, nagka issue dahil minsan hinda umaandar kasi na o over yung gas nya hindi maka start ang makina at yung consumption nya sa gas magastos, mga sirs ano pwede gawin para ma resolve ito? stock bore, aftermarket cams and clutch spring, stock cdi ang setup. salamat

suplado010

Super Veteran
sirs, pwede mag tanong? nagkabit ako ng keihin 28mm rebore to 30mm, nagka issue dahil minsan hinda umaandar kasi na o over yung gas nya hindi maka start ang makina at yung consumption nya sa gas magastos, mga sirs ano pwede gawin para ma resolve ito? stock bore, aftermarket cams and clutch spring, stock cdi ang setup. salamat
awts...stock bore with 30mm carb:mad: just buy another smaller carb...

Paladin

Super Veteran
30mm carb is too much for a 54mm bore even if you have after market cams. I suggest you stay on stock carb. You have an option to port it. You will solve fuel consumption issues and TPS problems.

jangbest

I suggest bro to change your Stock CDI to RCDI since you are using R valve spring and R cams,
Why ? your Rvalve spring and cams is use less you still have the limiter, if you use RCDI you dont have a limiter.