• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Brt User Please Confrim

JapSpeed

Super Veteran
is it normal when installing BRT cdi the engine idle still the same like stock cdi? because on my previous bike i noticed when i use rcdi the idle is higher than using stock cdi, by the way i am using BRT powermax hyperband cdi... Guys please give some information about this... thank you:help::help::help:

Shinshan03

I am using BRT hyperband...As what I observed it is still the same...when you are referring to the idle mode of your MC which is higher...it may be your carb that you need to adjust...as they say yung "menor"...

I am using BRT hyperband...As what I observed it is still the same...when you are referring to the idle mode of your MC which is higher...it may be your carb that you need to adjust...as they say yung "menor"...
BRT Hyperband user also here. I also in-counter this scenario. Yes! It's the carb. No Low RPM. I just changed my carb :) "kung nde bumababa ang RPM" :)

JapSpeed

Super Veteran
for me Kitti x-box is truly no limiter but not good on acceleration. brt good on acceleration but not that good on top speed "4 my bike only" but maybe if i install VS 4 sure top speed will improve...

JapSpeed

Super Veteran
anyone here has the experience on using brt cdi with 14/42 sprocket combination the rest stock, what's the top speed. thanks

junairy

Hi, I've upgraded my bike to a Vixion set up. Will using the BRT cdi make a significant difference to performance? Do advice. Not planning to change anything else fyi.