• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Big Carb Jettings / Jet Sizes Recommendation For Yamaha T135

smoke_bomb

Just new in the forum...

how to top the needle setting bro , do u have any pic or illustration on the said setting? im not so familiar with the carb parts... please bear with us Newbie... TIA

i believe that is rich needle jet. use 120 mainjet and 2nd to the top needle setting sir and 1/2 af mixture

suplado010

Super Veteran
@suplado010, im currently using Keihin PE 28mm carb, when i open my carb, i saw the needle.. but i didnt ntice the needle clip adjustment... is it applicable in PE or PWK only? thanks
wala talagang adjustan yan...flatslide poh karaniwang my adjustan ng needle...pero pwede yatang palitan ng needle yan ng adjustable basta parehas sukat...

AJM

Veteran
can anyone teach me how to rejet my stock carb by my self. pictures will be appreciated. TIA :D

mac kevin

Super Veteran
my mikuni vm26 (mj150,pj20, float height 23mm, 2 1/4 turn A/F)) hard to pull in 4th gear, i know there is something wrong with my 4th, i feel like its choking the carb coz i can hardly accelerate even in full wot, ur ideas is very much appreciated so i can refer it to my mech;

....im using mx rubber manifold as carb connector to the metal manifold, but everytime when i tighten the metal O-clip, the rubber will fold itself, creating a drainage-like space inside and visibly separating the rubber and the edge of the metal manifold, now i have the feeling that it can affect the flow of the fuel down to the engine considering the created space inside due to the folded rubber caused by tightened o-clip, now anybody with same experience can elaborate the disadvantage of this one? logically some flow of gas might stock and stop therein..

WawardTy

Hi sirs,

Been trying to tune my carb for a week now.. And i cant get it right.. pls help masters

Im currently using Stock bore, Stock head, Stock Carb[Mikuni BS25mm], Kawahara K1 Black, Open pipe.. What jwttings can you recommend and how many turns? TIA

JoyT

Any advice for Tm28 jettings wth open pod filter on 62mm uma cylinder, yoshi roundcone but stock valve head?? Stock pj15, mainjet 180,main airjet 1.8..