• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Best Racing Game....

dude_pare01

Super Veteran
need for speed most wanted...raise the heat level to 5 and and you'll be chased by speeding rhino trucks @ 300 kmh...where can they get trucks that fast..and even got NOS...really crazy but fun

sequel to it is nfs carbon...downhill drifting,tokyo drift style..crazy,really crazy and addictive...watch out...you gonna fall!hahaha

Street Biker

sometimes...u never realized how times fly when u playing games....i ever played GT from 8pm to 8am the next day.......after u stopped than u realized that u sleepy, hungry & weak....hehehehe

miobikerboys

Super Veteran
Hahahah I knew it roo, after our chat last night, I was pretty much sure you'd either skip work today or wake up late :D:D heheheheh You gotta be commited bro! Get to work ASAP!

miobikerboys

Super Veteran
Am 55% into my career right now in NFSU 2...lotta fun. Got a Mazda RX7, Skyline, Nissan from Toky Drift, what's it called again? DK's car, very good for drifts, also a a Hummer H2, it sucks...lots of fun.

rudduan

Super Veteran
i've played Celled Of Duty,dunno which one,but its the latest at that time,2days without sleeping,just pause to pray,to eat,and to s**ting,hehehehehehehhe :)

Mas Catoer

Super Veteran
I'd done with NFS Most wanted by jumping to another city.
For motorbike games, I love motoGP. We can do skidding and drifting when cornering. Challenging enough. But I have to stick to da keyboard for several times to have good skill.

rudduan

Super Veteran
i prefer console games rather than pc games,even though the pc is much better in graphic,i love console games! hehehhehehe

rooster

Super Veteran
da best bike games on pc for me its da SBK 2000 its ol but its damn nice..realistic controls..n graphics...i lost my copy still tryin to look for it till today..but cant seem to find em..:(
for console its still da TT for me :D

rudduan

Super Veteran
im gonna get ps3 coming soon....heheheheh i've collected his 2 brother,ps1 and ps2,ps3 coming soon.....