• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Annual Track Race

X Project

Super Veteran
Members from Luzon area, if you really want this event to materialize, contact me thru my mobile phone... I've been quite busy these past few days on drag... If someone from within Metro Manila area can have a quick visit to Macapagal Blvd this Friday or Saturday 11pm - 3am, I'd be glad to see you there and have a little conversation re this matter... My crew and I will be at Petron Gas Station just across McDonalds/ Shell Stn... I already met some of the forumers here and would love to see you guys there... BTW, here's my mobile phone number... 0922-895-0069

Best regards,
Jade - X Project

X Project

Super Veteran
Hey hold up! This thread has been dead for ages lol! I think others has organized an event like this already... Im no longer active with this kinda stuff nowadays though...

X Project

Super Veteran
I've thought about this 2years ago so it cant be much longer now, hoping to see this event push through soon...

OT:
@all

If you guys know someone who has a Sniper/ X1R (regardless of the bore and stroke) that wants to race against a Sniper in 400m sprint... Feel free to text, call or pm me... Ours is ready this coming week... 0917-501-5985/ 0922-895-0069

Regards,
Jade

chiglai

Super Veteran
X Project said:
I've thought about this 2years ago so it cant be much longer now, hoping to see this event push through soon...

OT:
@all

If you guys know someone who has a Sniper/ X1R (regardless of the bore and stroke) that wants to race against a Sniper in 400m sprint... Feel free to text, call or pm me... Ours is ready this coming week... 0917-501-5985/ 0922-895-0069

Regards,
Jade
pede po ba 400kms? hehehehe...

X Project

Super Veteran
chiglai said:
X Project said:

OT:
@all

Regards,
Jade
pede po ba 400kms? hehehehe...
After 450m... Kaboom! Hehehe...

X Project

Super Veteran
Guys para hindi OT, mag text nalang yung may gusto lumaro... Nasa taas naman yung number ko... Anyway, sana mag push through yung event soon...