• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

150cc DIASIL, 178 cc and 188 cc SPECIAL BOREUP KITS

haen

Super Veteran
@king leoric : sorry bro, the reason i didn't post it here no other reason than i ASSUME buyers would get ready to install package from me, so technical questions are to be discussed under Modification thread and the buyer are rarely ask for that, or i've told them already on yahoo chats as i remember it.
Also, i ASSUME that usually people who install this kind of kit, their mechanic would understand what to do with it, nothing mysterious and fancy about it.. thats why i dont see the importance to post technical details except if required.. because every mechanic has their own recipe on how things should go.. but as general rule.. the lower liner usually must be shaped and sized according to the diameter of the crankcase, how u do that is up to the mechanic.. either by using grinder, hand abrasive it, or else..

King.Leoric

Super Veteran
@haen. Many thanks and appreciate it very much for clearing up. I don't remember that you have told me when I chatted with you because as far as I understand, that you are busy working on server. Anyway, many thanks bro.

haen

Super Veteran
@king leoric : u r welcome.. hope this solves the question.. there's no exact solution to lower liner mods.. since it was up to the mechanic to decide how far the mod should go.. last time we chat i don't remember too u ask about this matter.. :)

haen

Super Veteran
DEC SPECIALS !! Last order received on Dec 22, 2008.. buyers of this kit would receive a BUNDLE of TK VALVE SPRING and XP ANDRION IGNITION COIL FOR FREE.. thats lots of USD bonus worth.. Just add an additional USD 30 you'll get a PROGRAMMABLE CHEETAH POWER CP300 dual map CDI pre programmed for T135 with this block.. feel the boost power ! PS : this CDI can also be reprogrammed to ANY BIKE (matics, mopeds, as long as it's single cylinder).. so this is a lifetime investment..

extremeT135

I bough the kit from Haen 2.5 months ago and already tested it for more than 1000km. The result is great, even the sound of pipe is better, more bass. If anyone have concern about the compability of the kit, I would say that the kit is totally fit with t135. Just install and enjoy :)
I also bough many items from Haen, good business and service

haen

Super Veteran
@extremeT135 : thank u sir.. for the positive review.. if u happen to order something again.. i'll give u a very special bonus..

G

Already installed the Vixion full kit from Haen to the bike, combined with the Rextor adjustable CDI(Haen's again), Denso Racing IU01-24 spark, XP CMC 2A coil (From Haen too).Only took 4 hours to finish(Very easy to install) but the acceleration is extremely increase, not test the top speed yet but hoping that it can get over 160km/h ( by the speedo value). Thanks Haen.

haen

Super Veteran
HELLO ALL, the BONUS TK VALVE, XP COIL is extended til Dec 27th, 2008 after that it goes normal again.. with various surprise bonus.. thank u

haen

Super Veteran
HELLO.. ONE MORE DAY 'TIL DEC 31, 2008 23:55 before PROMO is OVER.. for those who already confirm for order I still give payment time til Jan 5th.. thanks

G

goff_d_p35

So Haen, What the newest 2009 update for the engine kit?

haen

Super Veteran
SPECIAL RECIPE PACKAGE :

VIXION KIT touched and TUNED on some parts by me

+

This CAM

+ TK VALVE SPRING

pm me for price..
Guaranteed to make u cry... gear two on my 86kg weight reaches 95 km /h FAST !!!

GET SPECIAL PRICE FOR FIRST 5 BUYERS !

Available slot : 4 left