• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Yoshimura's Sound

Luigi#16

i was just wondering if anyone could upload or give me a link to a video who's using yoshimura for me to know what it sounds like ? im new to the motorcycle world and not know much of them :( i've heard rumors about it having a stronger bass compared to dbs.. and compared to leo vince, are the differences too big? tnx in advance.. by the way im from philippines

Luigi#16

scratch that,, hmm when it comes to sound and performance which is better? yoshimura, leo vince, ahm or dbs???? i know yoshimura is good when it comes to performance but can leo vince be compared to it??? coz' from the videos i've search it seems leo vince gp corsa has a more bass sound than yoshimura .. but i dont know in personal chich has the better sound .. :(

Luigi#16

sir where to buy original yoshimura pipe here in d phil.?
i really dont know :) i still haven't bought one yet coz im saving for both yoshimura and racing boy rearset.. but i think you'll most likely find one in caloocan.. if i dont find one here in calamba city i would go there :(

Wow thats my bike with yoshimura pipe before full modification.
really? how's the performance? and the sound compared to dbs? which is better? (comparing the sound ofcourse)

Enemigo8k

i really dont know :) i still haven't bought one yet coz im saving for both yoshimura and racing boy rearset.. but i think you'll most likely find one in caloocan.. if i dont find one here in calamba city i would go there :(

really? how's the performance? and the sound compared to dbs? which is better? (comparing the sound ofcourse)
tnx for d info