• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

YOSHIMURA SNIPER

yoshimura sniper

Super Veteran

Attachments

AZ135

Veteran
The long license plate tail messed up the good look. It looks like something fell off the back of the bike. Nice seat, wish I could get one in Vietnam or ship to Vietnam.

elyouch

Super Veteran
AZ135 said:
The long license plate tail messed up the good look. It looks like something fell off the back of the bike. Nice seat, wish I could get one in Vietnam or ship to Vietnam.
i agree with you..

@ yoshimura sniper- i think it would looks much better if you could trim your plate holder a little bit. is that a original yoshi can or a replica?
nice exhaust!!

yoshimura sniper

Super Veteran
TAKEGAWA DIGITAL SPEEDO

MY TAKEGAWA DIGITAL SPEEDO

MY HANDGRIP NANKAI JAPAN AND NISSIN MINI CYCLINDER MASTER
WITH TAKEGAWA INVOLUTE TWO RAIL FAST THROTTLE

MY K&N AIR HIGH FLOW AIR FILTER

eboitot

Super Veteran
maybe its better bro
if you remove the plate holder
i thing its going to look good IMHO

but cool mods! :D

yoshimura sniper

Super Veteran
traxxas-modifier said:
nice one!
what you need next is replica fairings bro :)
bro traxx, fairings. yes still waiting for my fairings from ................ ????? :lol:

BRO EBOI, tnx for the comment but its just my temporary MODS more MODS to come.

think i really need those fairing BRO TRAXX check this pic i only got 3rd place :cry: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

tibay-sniper

Super Veteran
bro update this thread for more mods, i like your set.up, i think ill try to copy some of your mods hehehe by the way, can you whisper me the price and where did you get your grips with the quick throttle and the cylinder hehee thanks again... very very nice bike, aim for the first price dude... hehehe

yoshimura sniper

Super Veteran
bro

tibay-sniper said:
bro update this thread for more mods, i like your set.up, i think ill try to copy some of your mods hehehe by the way, can you whisper me the price and where did you get your grips with the quick throttle and the cylinder hehee thanks again... very very nice bike, aim for the first price dude... hehehe
ok bro ill up date it just for you,next project TZR 250 SWING ARM.

THE GRIPS FROM JAPAN AND THE QUICK THROTTLE, AS FOR THE CYLINDER FROM BRO HAEN. THE PRICE I THINK ITS NOT CHEAP COZ ITS EXPENSIVE :cry: BUT IF HAVE BUDGET YOU GET ONE OF THIS PARTS.
[YABANG KO] 8)

check the pics here bro for my nxt project. http://www.yamahat135.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1299