• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Yamaha X1r Rearset Help Please

emzie

i remove the peg for the driver last night and found out na "WASAK" na yung bearing on my break pedal...

can i replace it with an orrdinary bearing which can be bought at regular auto suppply???

or it wont fit??? btw im talking about an x1r rearset... thanks

john_carlo

Super Veteran
Buy a bigger bearing than the stock bearing to make it more reliable but it need to make the bearing slot bigger..just like what I did in my rear set
i remove the peg for the driver last night and found out na "WASAK" na yung bearing on my break pedal...

can i replace it with an orrdinary bearing which can be bought at regular auto suppply???

or it wont fit??? btw im talking about an x1r rearset... thanks

emzie

so i do need to bring it to a machine shop right??? do you have any pics?? just for some ref.. thanks men it helps a lot.. but still taking some advice :D

john_carlo

Super Veteran
so i do need to bring it to a machine shop right??? do you have any pics?? just for some ref.. thanks men it helps a lot.. but still taking some advice :D
no picture available sir.. the machinist will know what to do just present the bearing and the lever

emzie

problem solve... i did find a bearing similar to the old one... so i did just snap it back... then regarding about the foot rest with the screw stuck inside... i paid a local welder to remove the screw.. it cost me 50.oo hahah.. lucky!!

thanks for the help :D