• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Touring Bikes: Raider And Sniper And Sniper Mx

John Angelo Cantal

Super Veteran
what im saying is why those people cant get over that fact..
maybe its better to have a gauge with raider150 and sniper MX 150...
lets have 6speed and 5speed do the race...or sniper classic 4speed will do,
as long as its 150cc...

both bikes (raider and sniper) should have 150cc displacement..
the rest should stay stock...lets see f wat happens...
The sniper old was very fast... Can we know that simple technique about tweaks?!... Hehehehe... Ex. Kind of cam, cdi, pipe and sprocket.???

Guys, first post. Correct me if im wrong but close to the end of their first run i saw the raider 150's speedo at 151 km/hour and it still didnt catch up with both the sniper classic and mx. That must mean both the 2 snipers were doing 150km/hour or faster. How in the world did you guys manage to make that sniper mx run at 150 with just a 22mm carb and nothing more than a racing CDI?

that is already very fast bro.like my bike i just change only the cdi, carb and open pipe vs. r150 using rextor, rcarb, ports & polished already, open pipe..very terrible i ran 145 at 400meters. i cannot believe that time. the r150 rider really get mad..
boss paano mag change ng manga yan CDI, Carb and open pipe...yan ba ung sabi nila oversize? pansicya bago lang kasi ako sa sniper motor

zcbitik

Super Veteran
am i right? that the mags/tire/rim has also a part of making that awesome bike to run fast fast faster :)

lpsnipie_67

Super Veteran
Guys, first post. Correct me if im wrong but close to the end of their first run i saw the raider 150's speedo at 151 km/hour and it still didnt catch up with both the sniper classic and mx. That must mean both the 2 snipers were doing 150km/hour or faster. How in the world did you guys manage to make that sniper mx run at 150 with just a 22mm carb and nothing more than a racing CDI?
its all possible with the right jettings & tuner bro... ;)