• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

share ko lang po bike ko...

tabi1

Super Veteran
paps, pm mo c sir tino.. my benta cia pro arm..hehe
Just followed all 16 pages of this post,,,, you are the MAN sir.... incredible changes all the way through. What's the bike looking like now or are you on a new project? Do you own a paint shop or something,,,, ;),,,, i was like WTH another color scheme, lol.

zcbitik

Super Veteran
@tabi1 - bro.. the pro arm and double disc brake is another way for the new look of your bike.. will you like to put this on your wish list? :D

tabi1

Super Veteran
@tabi1 - bro.. the pro arm and double disc brake is another way for the new look of your bike.. will you like to put this on your wish list? :D
Everytime i am thinking it's done the list gets freaking longer, LOL.

I have already spent more than i dreamed, :p, Vega Lover said she's content already so not sure if i will keep going or what.

As for good news, my contract is up end of July so i will be back there full time and I can finally have some good times :dance:

Tara na lets ride!!!

zcbitik

Super Veteran
@tabi1 - when? just let me know so I can join on the ride before you go,.. but don't go full throttle as my bike go fast as a turtle :( ..im on my way to upgrade my engine but it would take time and budget :D

sorry ts for hacking your thread where just enjoying watching your bike :) as I dreamed to follow your foot step but little by little :)

tabi1

Super Veteran
@tabi1 - when? just let me know so I can join on the ride before you go,.. but don't go full throttle as my bike go fast as a turtle :( ..im on my way to upgrade my engine but it would take time and budget :D

sorry ts for hacking your thread where just enjoying watching your bike :) as I dreamed to follow your foot step but little by little :)
@zcbitik - hows the bike(s) coming man? Any pictures of the big Honda? I am down to under 30 days, will keep you posted so we can get out on ride if you got time.