Votes: 0 0.0%
  • IRC

• Other (please specify)

• Total voters

dude_pare01

Super Veteran
just steer to the direction againts where the bike is going...especially heplful during oversteer...but dont over do it..you'll find yourself swinging from one direction to the next...wobble...then screeeeecccchhhh...then wang wang wang...kust playing...hahah...ride safe bros

miobikerboys

Super Veteran
When your coming to a bend, lets say long 70 degree left turn...you turn left of course but its gonna be FAST FAST FAST and hit the rear brake, turn the bike left and countersteer to the right so that your front tire is aligned with the road and your back is below you...thats countersteering drifting speedway style :D

e3_1990

Veteran
no way dude...u still need more and more practice...if not ur bike will crash like tat nissan silvia in dat movie :lol:

miobikerboys

Super Veteran
Yeah speedway is extreme. And we're talkin bout bikes goff not cars. Just follow my advice and you'll get it. By da way, the technique I mentioned is speedway style.

rudduan

Super Veteran
they're opens for inquiries now,if u really interested,then go to ministry of youth and sports office to get in,its worth it u know,i heard that the prize is damn high,plus u get sponsorship for race,they looking for youngsters to make next stars,if u think u have what it takes then i suggest u to go there,its strickly legal and supported by government so dont worry,and of coz the $$$$$$$$ is veeerrryyyy good....

AbgSotongzz

yo bros!!! bridgestone battlax and dunlop tt900 japan is the best! try it but itz cost could burn a hole in ur pockets!! it cost sgd160 for a pair here in singapore!! :lol:

miobikerboys

Super Veteran
Haven't seen BATTLAX tyres here, but was was playin Tourist Trophy the other day and saw a banner at one of the circuits sayin BATTLAX...does that mean that they are the rear deal there in Singapore or knock offs?

kirana

Super Veteran
Battlax is good bro ,but to much for me so i just change to FDR (wet/dry)today,got it with good price maybe ,RM170 each. and yessss its more grib from the TT100 taht i had.

kirana

Super Veteran
Dunlop TT100 / TT900 is very good but why it will worn out fast i dont know why?
Vee Ruber for me is not good easy to loose grips and not good in braking and conering.
ViVa same as above and all this brand i have use on my bike.
so now r trying the FDR the best grip so far but i thing it will worn out fast to couse sofe compound, maybe will go back to TT100 or TT900 been using this brand since my YAHAHA RD350 and LC125 day in 1982 ,heheheheheheheheheheheh memories those wear the thay went i think i was the king on the road,untill i lost 5k to Boon Siew Honda at Batu 3 track days, i thought i was brave n the champ but the two Honda rider ar more KOKO than me and ride with no fear,that was the day dan i start to cool down bro hehehehe,but manage to ride togethet with RonHaslam,Fredyspencer,Randymarmola yayaya at all time until there smoke smells nice hahahahahahah,i totaly stop racing in 1984 and joint the Malaysian Navy

dzuan21

does anybody knows where i cld find IRC tires in klang valley???its very hard to find.any place offers better price if possible.really appreciated your tips