• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Rouser 135 ?????

JhayBoo

Super Veteran
@kurapiko,
ayos sa mga hirit mo,ah...nag byahe lang kme ng bicol tpos gnyan na mga post mo?! pogi ba ng rouser mo?! baka tabi ko sniper kung stock sa bike mung bulok, baka bike ko pa mapansin..
nak ka nang teteng, inubos mo oras ko kaka back read imbes na 2log nko dto sa ofis....

wlang cnabi yan bike mo pgdting sa speed,porma,at overall.... dto sa ofis isnob yan motor na yan, lageng asa dulo katabi basurahan, bike ko lage asa tapat, at walang gumagalaw,, dhil alam kgad, kng cnu my ari ng sniper na yun...tks3.....

ibang klase ka boy...binuhay mo dugo ko sa mga pinag popost mo... tsk3...

traxxas-modifier

Super LOLO
Staff member
nga pala...sir monte dedula (yung asa pic) ay hindi....i reapeat hindi siya yung kurapiko...we have already traced kurapiko and for his sake tago nalang namin muna identity nya until everything cools down. monte may have said stuff that arent nice to say at our thread but was not the one who provoked the members of the T135 by posting Bull Sh*t on your wall. and again we are sorry. one member of the forum does not reflect the opinions of all. do not worry i have messaged the individual in question and is very much sorry for his actions. thanks guys
jam kindly removed the picture you posted, pattzz has confirmed its not him
so for the sake of the picture shown, kindly remove it.

traxxas-modifier

Super LOLO
Staff member
thanks for pattz for the ff test points:

both drivers should switch bikes and give full reviews = APPROVED for switch bike, but reviews are subjective.
-best lap time = not possible since it depends on riders skill, were not professional circuit rider
-braking distance = looks not possible, were not professional riders, a simple "forced brake" mistake will cause the accident
-500m dragrace = APPROVED
-2km drag race = APPROVED
-top speed = APPROVED with GPS SPEED
-handling = rider dependent, so its subjective also
-acceleration = APPROVED side by side acceleration
-looks and overall feel of the bikes = not possible, subjective to individuals preference

for educational purposes only = APPROVED. yes it for educational purposes only.

Equipments to be used:
-two HD helmet camera
-GPS Holux M1000 with HTC
-Nokia phone with GPS
-digital cameras for for videos in starting and finish line

Testbike (clubmates):
engskies stock sniper135= month old
rjbn stock rouser135 = month old

kayode

Super Moderator
Staff member

both drivers should switch bikes and give full reviews = APPROVED for switch bike, but reviews are subjective.
-best lap time = not possible since it depends on riders skill, were not professional circuit rider
-braking distance = looks not possible, were not professional riders, a simple "forced brake" mistake will cause the accident
-looks and overall feel of the bikes = not possible, subjective to individuals preference

Equipments to be used:
-two HD helmet camera
-Nokia phone with GPS

Testbike (clubmates):
the boss has spoken... let the class begin!!!

PATZZZ14

@sir pattzz...

if u know the identity of this "persitently annoying" kurapiko.. will you do the honors of giving him a lesson on courtesy, good manners and right conduct please...

here u are trying to put a lid on this issue and this guy just tries to boil things up... and I even apologized to him coz i thought he was sincere on his apologies but then again.... i was wrong....

who the heck in their right mind would pen such sarcastic posts by still putting down the t135 bike after asking apologies? though sugarcoating it with the word "peace"... yet we all know he is still mocking our bike by putting these tricycle pictures....

@kurapiko
this is my last post for you... still i do apologize for the negative comments i made regarding rouser... but i am not apologizing now for the comments i made for u you.. i am taking it back.. u certainly don't deserve it stupid jerk (opps..)

if you are that great.. show urself and let me ride u (sasamahan kita mag ride.. heheh) smart ass!
Yes. if he does not stop this i will give you his identity and the rest shall be of your discretion. (basically, ill feed him to the lions) bhala na kayo sa kanya.

PATZZZ14

both drivers should switch bikes and give full reviews = APPROVED for switch bike, but reviews are subjective.-agreed
-best lap time = not possible since it depends on riders skill, were not professional circuit rider-yes, let's leave this to the pros
-braking distance = looks not possible, were not professional riders, a simple "forced brake" mistake will cause the accident-yes, safety first.
-500m dragrace = APPROVED-agreed
-2km drag race = APPROVED-agreed
-top speed = APPROVED with GPS SPEED-agreed
-handling = rider dependent, so its subjective also- and again, lets leave this to the pros
-acceleration = APPROVED side by side acceleration-agreed
-looks and overall feel of the bikes = not possible, subjective to individuals preference - hmm yes thats true.

for educational purposes only = APPROVED. yes it for educational purposes only.-very agreed

TO THE ROUSER 135 OWNERS: Do not be alarmed if these bikes are going head to head as mentioned above this is just to test th sniper and rouser. the results will be posted without any bias. let us hope that our bike performs its best against the formidable sniper. remember that both bikes are of different class, weight and specification but will be tested as is. no mods whatsoever.its the rousers chance to prove itself. game on! hehehe

Equipments to be used:
-two HD helmet camera
-Nokia phone with GPS

Testbike (clubmates):

chiglai

Super Veteran

Equipments to be used:
-two HD helmet camera
-Nokia phone with GPS

Testbike (clubmates):
how about caliper? para may exact measurement ka sa distance ng 500meters and 2kms...

win32dotex

to settle the issue about speed rouser135 vs sniper135
will make a video of it as per request by rouser guru of mindanao :)
clint kindly find rouser135 to match with sniper old and sniper mx, hehehe

this is for educational purposes only.
we race it for you in our "gensan marbel race track"
kay ryan na aRouser 135 fafs very very stock and kay engskie very very stock sniper 135... meron na bah naka mx135 dito sa gensan?