• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Jorge Lorenzo's attitude

chappy80cc

Super Veteran
what can you say guys about Lorenzo's attitude during the awarding ceremony?

[video width=400 height=350]http://www.youtube.com/v/tEezFsHUAgI?fs=1&amp[/video]

chappy80cc

Super Veteran
sniperCJ said:
oo nga eh nghubad hahaha...

pero tama si sir macoolet, parang nag asal bata si lorenzo..
sa bagay may bad blood tlaga sila ni rossi.. kaw ba nman hirangin ng champion tapos nag first place ang rival mo hahaha!!!

sablay pa ginawa nya pag snub k spies nung babatiin sya..

THE TURKEY

Super Veteran
napailing na lng na umalis c spies kanina eh.

the only way to win a championship with Rossi around is to count on his badluck.most motogp riders know that. :twisted: :lol:

also getting bored with lorenzos celebrations when he wins,rossi done all that already,even some of the commentators have said the same,lets see if Lorenzo can win 9 world championships,doubt it. :twisted: :lol:

kayode

Super Moderator
Staff member
hala ka! umalis bigla??? umupo... naghubad.. sumibat d pa tapos ceremonies..

awww... u cant win hearts and fans that way boy...

u must be gracious n ur defeats (or try to project that u are.. hehe)

being young is not an excuse... if he is that good in riding a bike at that age.. ano na lang ung good manners and right conduct.. d ba mas madali na mang matutunan un..

yanski

Super Veteran
fcuk him kung may UB na lang na ducati mag papalit ako LOL because of that son of a b!@#@

i love yamaha pero if he will going to be the face of yamaha to hell with it LOL

but its really hard to live in the shadows of a legend

lol nagal kase upload eh edit nanaman ako d2 i know why umalis and nag hubad u can sence in his facial reaction natatae siya GO LORENZO!! baka jan mag first ka LOL

rspayumo

Super Veteran
Hindi lang po yan. Lorenzo even took ng #1 spot at the parc ferme. When
rossi came bigla syang hinto dahil ang natitirang spot na lang is #3.
Buti narealize ng mga crew ni Lorenzo at iniatras yung bike nya.

latebloomer

Super Veteran
we don know the full story
initial impression ko kay JL
sa tagalog eh walang modo
sa spanish sinverguenza
di man lang iginalang ang protocol at un duty niya sa sponsors niya unprofessional.
must be hubris :?:

edfaith

Super Veteran
THE TURKEY said:
napailing na lng na umalis c spies kanina eh.

the only way to win a championship with Rossi around is to count on his badluck.most motogp riders know that. :twisted: :lol:

also getting bored with lorenzos celebrations when he wins,rossi done all that already,even some of the commentators have said the same,lets see if Lorenzo can win 9 world championships,doubt it. :twisted: :lol:
pag alis ni rossi sa yamaha kasama ni rossi ang development ng bike. good luc sa m1 ni lorenzo

jk1122

Super Veteran
looks too lousy on that moods for j.lo....NAKAKAWALANG GANA BGLA...yes ryt,getting bored for lorenzo's actions,even he cn be a champion,he cnnot duplicate wat the meaning of 'IDOL-d'doctor of course"...bad for him(j.lo)

Rolly

Super Veteran
He should not have acted the way he did! It's only his first championship title and he acted as if he is the best.

Loko kasi si Rossi e. Inagawan ng eksena si JLo.. hahaha

THE TURKEY

Super Veteran
There were moments of concern for Lorenzo and his team before the start of the malaysian gp race when they encountered a problem with starting the bike. “It was a difficult moment because I thought the bike couldn’t start for the race,” he explained. “We had the other bike ready for wet conditions so we couldn’t use that. Finally we discovered the problem which wasn’t the bike but the (external) starter of the rear wheel, so we took the starter of Valentino and it worked, and we were able to make the race.”

traxxas-modifier

Super LOLO
Staff member
hi guys

i was watching the video,
im not really familiar with protocols etc,,,

is it really impolite and disrespectful if he halfly removes his suit?
who knows because of his bodies reaction to the fact that he won the 2010 motogp title and still he cant believe it, he feels so hot in that suit.
i personally tried wearing a full suit, SHOKOY! its so hot!!! so JL removing his suit is just his bodies reaction to whats happening in his system.
remember we are in Asia near the equator :)

Going down early from the podium
i guess his motive to go down early is to celebrate with his mechanics and team mates as shown in the youtube video.

Not shown in the youtube video:

-parking the M1 to the "parc ferme" for #1 spot (borrowed the term from rsppayumo)
JL is overwhelmed, hes human also. that natural reaction when you are overwhelmed, you really dont know what you are doing..
what you see and think is only yourself. You forget your surroundings...
(remember the famous bading video reactions on the bed when venus raj won name is called in ms universe?)

-not shaking hands with Tech3 spies
from watching his reaction, i think he is closing his eyes during that time.
again he is overwhelmed.

mexican flag caught on his bikes chain
well its just a badluck that it happened on his most memorable day of his life :) AHAHAHA

one announcer in the motogp said, "JL dream is really to have motogp title and he got it,"

Please note that I am not a Jorge Lorenzo Fan, in fact im more fan of Rossi because of his skills.
Maybe we just cant accept the fact that mortal enemy of our idol rossi won the championship, hehe
Again our post is just a Natural Reaction of a human due to disappointment

:-D HEHEHE

Lets remember that Without ROSSI and LORENZO
motoGp is BORING!!!
So lets give the little kid lorenzo a chance hehehe

Surely on the next motogp season, it will be more exciting
as they are not on the same team anymore.

edfaith

Super Veteran
anong ibig sabihin ng celebration ni JL mario & luigi na may game over sign. all i know is mario & luigi are italians. hmmm.........

rspayumo

Super Veteran
-parking the M1 to the "parc ferme" for #1 spot (borrowed the term from rsppayumo)
JL is overwhelmed, hes human also. that natural reaction when you are overwhelmed, you really dont know what you are doing..
what you see and think is only yourself. You forget your surroundings...
(remember the famous bading video reactions on the bed when venus raj won name is called in ms universe?)
Nung magpapark na si Lorenzo sa parc ferme, naka porma na syang
magpark sa #3 spot, then he looked at the #1 at dun sya nagpark. The
hesitation to park at the #3 spot is really noticeable. Well, I don't hate
him that much but he should have acted with a little bit more finesse.

I think Lorenzo is a good rider but I think the championship was gifted to
him.