• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Icc Sticker For Helmet

neilryu04

Super Veteran
Just got my Helmet check by DTI. Additional Information: For OLD HJC helmet owner which had a ICC sticker but no serial number. Its much safer if you have it check by DTI and acquire a new ICC sticker.

JhayBoo

Super Veteran
brothers i just want to ask if we buy a new helmet listed above, do we need to register our helmet to DTI and attach another ICC sticker that we bought? TIA:)
if you bought a new helmet, and it has an ICC sticker you are good to go, no need to register it bro.

smx_curl

Super Veteran
if you bought a new helmet, and it has an ICC sticker you are good to go, no need to register it bro.
maybe i'll choose the helmet w/ ICC and serial on the sticker :D i have 4 helmets in my house but they all experienced road accidents:(

manofsteel27

Veteran
The sticker is free brother.:angel:
yes sir the sticker is free..but it is better to buy a helmet with an icc sticker already to avoid going to DTI offices specially like us in the provinces wherin, DTI offices are only found in cities or in the capital of our provinces..(like me, it will take me with my snipee an hour to reach the nearest DTI branch just to get there) ( with an average speed of 80-100kph)..;)

hunter

Check point.......

Crocodile: Sir' your OR, CR and your LICENSE

RIDER: (gave it to the crocodile all he need)

after Crocodile checking the details and information,,,

Crocodile: ok let me see your helmet..hmmmmm no ICC sticker its a violation your not obeying our laws.
ok this a consider violation,,

RIDER: sorry sir i dont have time to redeem my license ... ahm' if it is ok to you sir that we can arrangement here?

Crocodile: how much do you have?

RIDER: i have only 100pesos here..

Crocodile: ok heres your license

swapping the license together w/ the money not obviously with simple technique.. you know what i mean hehehe

these is the meaning of the ICC STICKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!