• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

For Sale: Yamaha LC135 Coverset. Many design to choose!

stephen_b

@ Bermuda, I am currently waiting for my stocks of cover sets to arrive
from MotoMalaya. I have the cover set you would like in this order as well.

motomalaya

@ unlimited express Sorry. I can only design the sticker and custom airbrush but not custom altering the design of the plastic parts.

motomalaya

@tibay-sniper sorry for the late reply. Good things are not cheap. Cheap things are not good. Huhu..
Oh, next 2 week will be the time for Yamaha Santander coverset for LC135 to be ready. Keep coming. Will post the picture as soon as it arrives.

tibay-sniper

Super Veteran
really?! post pics bro..

by the way can you PM me the price and the shipping. thanks
how many kilo does 1 coverset cost?! i lke the fear factor set...

ill wait for your PM.

thanks,

motomalaya

@ tibay-sniper PM sent.

Check my previous shipment to Bermuda

The one with Yamaha sign is made from original coverset which is made in Malaysia.

The one with the sign HLD is made from third-party company which is also made in Malaysia. HLD is cheaper.

motomalaya

Coverset from my previous order by stephen_b

As you can see, the quality is exceptionally high. The one with the colour yellow have some kind of pearly finish.

If you want to know more about the quality, you can ask stephen_b

Thanks stephen_b for sending me these pictures!

badrulz

wow nice workmanship u got here motomalaya,

can i ask whats the diff between the HLD cover sets and original one from yamaha besides the price? is there any physical diffrence between those two?

motomalaya

@badrulz as I told earlier, good things are not cheap, cheap things are not good. The price for the HLD is just slightly cheaper. The quality is good, but can't match the quality offered by original coverset. Both are made in Malaysia. The finished product of HLD and original are both very high quality. It is just a matter of choice whether you want it HLD or original.

goff_d_p

Super Veteran
Maybe you could show a better example of the difference between the two. so some of us might see the difference. :)

motomalaya

@goff_d_p For now, I'm offering the original one only. The price that you see for USD180 is for the original. The price differs only a bit. The main thing that makes it expensive is quality of the paint job, not the coverset. HLD comes in unpainted blank coverset, where the original comes already painted with the stock colour. In this case, the paint job for the HLD is much better because the paint can stick to the coverset nicely, but as you can see from the pictures above that is sent by stephen_b, the quality of the paint job and design is high even though that one is painted on original coverset.
HLD is for example of my previous shipment. Whether you choose HLD or original, the quality is high as always. No worries about that.
For better example, maybe I'm going to ask stephen_b to send me the pictures of the said coverset when the shipment arrived to him maybe on 14th May 2009.

moroninc

Motomalaya i bought 3 sets from CK Design... to tell you the truth.. they are very cool and but i would recommend a thorough check on on the paint job as some of them where very patchy. other than that its a good buy ;)

brandon Hawke

hi gud day I want to order your product please pm me your prices in peso and whne can I expect it to arrive here in the philippines sure buyer here.....