Super Veteran
LENTautomodified said:
NACZ said:
LENTautomodified said:
NACZ said:
UP! UP! For this items....

Sir lent, any progress on my orders?

Im getting so exited for everyday passes.... :wink:
You're ready to order goods sent sir . . . .
Yahoo!
Sir, please provide your email address. I will send proof of your shipment.
jouzua18@gmail.com pls send me on how to get those part also the shipment. thanks in advance

aldhee said:
LENTautomodified said:
NACZ said:
LENTautomodified said:
NACZ said:

You're ready to order goods sent sir . . . .
Yahoo!
Sir, please provide your email address. I will send proof of your shipment.
jouzua18@gmail.com pls send me on how to get those part also the shipment. thanks in advance
Sir, I have to submit proof of shipping your order via email that you give to me. thank,s.

aldhee

Super Veteran
LENTautomodified said:
aldhee said:
LENTautomodified said:
NACZ said:
LENTautomodified said:
jouzua18@gmail.com[/email] pls send me on how to get those part also the shipment. thanks in advance
Sir, I have to submit proof of shipping your order via email that you give to me. thank,s.[/quote:39ve7el5]

if i purchased the single seater and the rear fender, do i have to modify or I just simply install those two kits?

aldhee

Super Veteran
LENTautomodified said:
aldhee said:
LENTautomodified said:
NACZ said:
LENTautomodified said:
jouzua18@gmail.com[/email] pls send me on how to get those part also the shipment. thanks in advance
Sir, I have to submit proof of shipping your order via email that you give to me. thank,s.[/quote:2j0jxjky]

if i purchased the single seater and the rear fender, do i have to modify or I just simply install those two kits?

aldhee said:
LENTautomodified said:
aldhee said:
LENTautomodified said:
NACZ said:
Sir, I have to submit proof of shipping your order via email that you give to me. thank,s.[/quote:1b08yukf]

if i purchased the single seater and the rear fender, do i have to modify or I just simply install those two kits?[/quote:1b08yukf]

Nonexistent to be changed sir, all just stay put.

aldhee

Super Veteran
LENTautomodified said:
aldhee said:
LENTautomodified said:
aldhee said:
LENTautomodified said:
Sir, I have to submit proof of shipping your order via email that you give to me. thank,s.[/quote:2dmwaggc]

if i purchased the single seater and the rear fender, do i have to modify or I just simply install those two kits?[/quote:2dmwaggc]

Nonexistent to be changed sir, all just stay put.[/quote:2dmwaggc]

got it sir, reply to my pm now and send to my email, sorry i dnt use pm in ordering, kindly reply to my email jouzua18@gmail.com tahnks in advance, include your number so that i can call you onc i sent the money, is that ok bro? ty

aldhee said:
LENTautomodified said:
aldhee said:
LENTautomodified said:
aldhee said:
Sir, I have to submit proof of shipping your order via email that you give to me. thank,s.[/quote:346r9fy7]

if i purchased the single seater and the rear fender, do i have to modify or I just simply install those two kits?[/quote:346r9fy7]

Nonexistent to be changed sir, all just stay put.[/quote:346r9fy7]

got it sir, reply to my pm now and send to my email, sorry i dnt use pm in ordering, kindly reply to my email jouzua18@gmail.com tahnks in advance, include your number so that i can call you onc i sent the money, is that ok bro? ty[/quote:346r9fy7]

I've answered in your Pm sir.

NACZ

Super Veteran
NACZ said:

Its now months passes, but still i dont have the goods :(

ralphlex

good day.. how much will it cost me to purchase MINIMALIS MX-1 body kit.. all the details if possible including shipment here to the philippines.. pm me for the details sir.. thankx..

ripyall

can you PM with the details with this customized kits....
i need how much for each item and how much for the shipping cost....?
and i seem to notice that it takes long to get to the destination...?
how long does it take for the item to get to....for example here in the philippines...? TIA