• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

angle eye headlamp

kirawin

Veteran
if use this light on night....can we c the rood......???is this angle eye hot high lamp n low lamp????any1....??? :shock: :shock: :shock: :?: :?: :?:

goff_d_p

Super Veteran
it's more for show i believe. I don't think it's enough LED power for lighting the road. I have seen kits available at my local auto accessories store. i was thinking of something like this with a projector lamp inside for the main lighting.

linjunvelasco

Super Veteran
ive seen one...pretty cool. is just that you have to put a small hole inside the casing so that you can put a knot that will tie the lamp to hold it steadilly..just dont know if theres another way to put it without making a hole in the headlight casing

bizzy123

My fren is using 1 but spoil d kekeke, it is RM80 at Penang. The quality is not really good lol but very nice when turn on n u cant see clearly if u juz turn it on without the help of ur front light...

traxxas-modifier

Super LOLO
Staff member
nice info kirawin!
please show us more details on how to do it please...

@kurarensu
cooking your headlight thru boiling water is the safest and easiesy way of removing
the clear cover of your headlight
:)

kirawin

Veteran
traxxas.....yea it look nice....but i dont knw the light will bright the road or not.....iam in planning to do...i will update it.....about the projector light...how much it is??n the battery can support it or not???

Blueless

traxxas-modifier said:
nice info kirawin!
please show us more details on how to do it please...

@kurarensu
cooking your headlight thru boiling water is the safest and easiesy way of removing
the clear cover of your headlight
:)
traxx i already try your method.. but why when i put the headlight assy, there's a sound like cracking ?? is it OK ???

unlimited express

Super Veteran
I tried what traxx method in removing the lens cover it was damn easy! the only problem is that its really hot. It only took less than a minute to remove it. just need a flat screw driver and dry towel to absorb the water and hold the hot headlights. nice trick traxx!