Staff member
hey guys,

just want to share this one.
found posted by one of the user.

this is from philippines

what do you think?

MioBikerBoyz

Super Veteran
Its not mouth watiering GLowplug, c'mon! Don't be that melodramatic!

Sheesh! IT'S WORTH JERKING OFF TO!

What is Tres Scooters?

Glowplug

Veteran
Sorry I just can't help it, I always wanted to do such degree of mods but its to damn expensive! oh well...

Tres scooter is one of the shops here that sells high end parts for MC and do radical set up. I saw some T135s in there shop undergoing such mod.

Glowplug

Veteran
I would say about USD 2500, the pro arm alone cost USD 1000 here, that includes the proarm, rear mag, sprocket, caliper and hardwares...

Well just like Medichloreans said it depends on the purpose... for drag surely you need to lighten everything to bare bone, but just for head turning and the likes then its pro arm.

MioBikerBoyz

Super Veteran
I think its better to make one yourself from scratch! USD 2500 is alot of money here just for a road bike! Thats about 70 thousand baht. I would have to save for atleat 4 months before I can spend that much cash.

MioBikerBoyz

Super Veteran
Glowplug, you don't mind me asking, but how long would it take for you to save some money in order to get an edition like Rossi's bike?

Glowplug

Veteran
If I do at all at the same time 8 months maybe, but if a do the mods one at a time I could finish that in say 2 to 3 months.

speedmaniac

Super Veteran
Here in the philippines, any bikes can be modified, for beauty and speed. Specially the yamaha bikes, btw, all parts for modifications here are coming from thailand.

MioBikerBoyz

Super Veteran
That sucks man! Everything is coming from here to there and I can't find squat!! Like I had mentioned before...who are these masterminds behind the body modification kits and fairings and what not??

I think the yellow Rossi Sniper 135 should have underseat exhausts like the new R1.

Glowplug

Veteran
speedmaniac said:
Here in the philippines, any bikes can be modified, for beauty and speed. Specially the yamaha bikes, btw, all parts for modifications here are coming from thailand.
Hey Bro, nice catching you here!

MioBikerBoyz

Super Veteran
I saw a Thai guy driving a Spark 135 the other day in Pattaya...had the same exact decals on the body but only that, nothing else modified. He was parked right next to me at the stop light so I took a look...pretty dull I must say compared to the picture Glowplug posted of the Rossi version.

MioBikerBoyz

Super Veteran
Don't we all. I just changed my sprocket setup again, this time 43/15. Good speed and good acceleration. What you think about big rear sprockets?