• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Yamaha Thailand No Cut-Off Genuine CDI for 135LC

X1rCJ

Super Veteran

Yamaha Thailand No Cut-Off CDI for 135LC

My friend Shah has sent me a new addition to the already many variation of Yamaha 135LC CDI. This one is sourced from Yamaha Thailand which have one special feature that we don't have in Malaysia, that is no cut-off. I'm not sure whether this one is referred to RPM limit cut-off or speed limit cut-off.
Based on Shah's interview with the mechanic at the supplier shop, it is said that this CDI from Thailand is much better compared to BRT and Rextor from Indonesia. Also, I'm not sure about this. By better, it means that the ignition spark and timing are good all around the RPM.
I have spoken to the mechanic who work at Malaysian Cub Prix about racing CDI and he replied to me that he only use original stock Yamaha CDI unit, but, tuned at Hong Leong Yamaha for each and every track for the suitable ignition timings and ignition sparks. Therefore, I do really think that this Yamaha CDI unit from Thailand is as good as told by the mechanic which my friend has interviewed.
Final opinion is up to you to try it yourself. Don't just take my words for it, buy it, feel it and share it here for all of us to know.

MotoMalaya

Product Information
For Yamaha 135LC Hand Clutch and Auto Clutch
Good replacement for the stock CDI unit which have limiter
Genuine from Yamaha Thailand
Made in Thailand

X1rCJ

Super Veteran
Just want to share it bros, what ive red about this CDI..

Enjoy..i really want to test this..hehe

I wish I have breads to buy another CDI like this.. :D

phl6684

Staff member
i already use it..
beleive it or not??
it rev up to 12k rpm...
my bike all stock
except for this cdi n racing valve spring..

i use koso rpm meter...
peace..
its a lot lot lot better than stock..
peace..
enjoy..

Nastro Azzurro

even by viewing the part no. could tell me, either its genuine or fake :lol:

genuine parts, does not need to show off their yamaha logo, and MORIC it self, 1 of Yamaha Electronic Manufacturer.

My advice, get X1R catalogue and compare CDI part no., dont get caught by noob selling fake thing.

both also genuine yamaha..upper Thailand, below Malaysia..

darels

i already use it..
beleive it or not??
it rev up to 12k rpm...
my bike all stock
except for this cdi n racing valve spring..

i use koso rpm meter...
peace..
its a lot lot lot better than stock..
peace..
enjoy..
maksud uncle cdi thai ni mmg ok la?tahan lama ke.huhu