Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Yamaha T135 Service Manual Complete

admins

Super LOLO
Staff member
Yamaha T135 Service Manual
(4 transmission gears model)

This is the Complete "All in one" Service Manual for your
(Exciter, Sniper 135, Spark 135, Jupiter MX, 135LC, Crypton X 135) both hand clutch
and automatic clutch T135 Motorcycle.
(Special thanks to leminhtuan from vietnam)

Service Manual is in Adobe PDF format and needs adobe acrobat to read.
Note this service manual is for 2010 and below models only.
Service manual 2011 Sniper MX has different wiring layouts but basically
the same logic in the old model.

The yamaha T135 service manual typo errors found has been corrected.

Yamaha T135 Service Manual Complete (11mb file size)
Yamaha T135 Service Manual Cover page (1mb file size)

You must register to download.

Attachments

MioBikerBoyz

Super Veteran
Was it fun just looking at the manual xeozus? What else did you do with it? Take it to the movies...took it for a ride on your bike etc etc :D

xeozus

making a movie service tutorial based on T135 manual book..¿, wow it's a nice idea.. maybe i'll do it and share it at youtube.. :wink:

xeozus

i didn't planning it yet.. i think a low quality movie as you tube inventory does(for smallest file), is not necessary using a great tools like pinnacle or video studio.. as u know, the basic idea is how to share what we think to the audience, although how terrible our creation, isn't it..? May be i'll use raw video without editing (because i cannot using proffesional tools like that.. hehehe..) :p

whew, its gonna out of the topic..

xeozus

yup, that's a nice slide clip.. im glad when watching tony's videos, T135 was unite us.. although we are born at different country..

MioBikerBoyz

Super Veteran
Thanks bro, I appreciate it. I'm currently working on another probject, although it has nothing to do with T135 bikes. Its about a Half French half Philipina model named Leah Dizon. Anybody know here? She's the hottest!!! I met her one time in Pattaya.

xeozus

wow, u'r right.. i was googling for it: Leah Dizon (born as Leah Donna Dizon on September 24, 1986) is a model, singer and Japanese television tarento, born in Las Vegas, Nevada, US. She has two older brothers, an older sister, and two younger brothers. Her astrological sign is Libra, and her Chinese zodiac sign is Tiger. Blood type is O. Her ethnicities include Chinese, Filipino and French. (Her mother is French American, father is Chinese Filipino)

And looking for her picture, wow she is very pretty and cute.. dunno what i do, if she wanna to be my girl friend, and together riding T135 with me.. Oh my......

MioBikerBoyz

Super Veteran
I know I know...you need to go to the mens room. Go ahead, I'll be right here jerki...OH I MEAN admiring one of her photos :)

Yeah I met her one time in Pattaya during a music festival. I was helping some friends out selling some music equipment for the singers there one time and then I saw her walking by. I did not know her at the time and she wasn't that famous at all at the time. This was 3 years back when she was only 17 years old.

MioBikerBoyz

Super Veteran
Apparently she has a thing for guitars and had asked me if she could play with my guitar at the shop, so I did and we jammed together. She's got an amazing voice! Wow.