• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

X-1 135 F-I versus T135 LC4V

If you were handed the keys to a brand new bike, which one would you take?

• Total voters

rudduan

Super Veteran
but when thais modified it it looks cool man....really want that bike....thais are damn good on modification...

Yea whateva guyz, aa think aa should tell ya what we can do makin up our T135 to become same on X1R is her Headup Display (HUD) (hud this is ma term just like on the aircraft) :D . . with digital Vapors or Vektors or sumtin else so it lookd kewl hehe . . Naw wat u sayin?

Attachments

CryptonX

Super Veteran
u think that fi sucks huh? well the fuel consumption is lower
and it can still be modified mine is just a bit modified and i can run over lot other fully modified honda waves ;)

CryptonX said:
u think that fi sucks huh? well the fuel consumption is lower
and it can still be modified mine is just a bit modified and i can run over lot other fully modified honda waves ;)
-- yea u gotta imagine the elektrikal/elektronikally habbits were, by nature, ina long term of use. Just the more machine use it, the more troublz will got in the future. And is sumtimz too xpensiv to pay when it breaks, n so on. Aa prefer carbu'z coz cheapy, we can even learn it to maintain, or tune it as Traxxas suggested so the max power raises up just with notn much gazoline sucked . . Hehehe

Attachments

CryptonX

Super Veteran
yeah thats true but when time passes and i have finished my project on my fi T135 ill posts details pics etc on how to modifie your t135fi ;)

rudduan said:
Truvativ-MX135LC said:
rudduan said:
anybody here have the PARTS CATALOGUE????
-- Aa think u can openup back to the front page bro. There much PDF datasheet u can download. Officially of Yamaha
i mean the x-1r's catalogue.....
Aa think the X1R manual pdf won't be hea yeat by Admin, coz it the bike sumkinda new one. But we can ask the dealer just if they able to givit to us as a copy, therefore u gotta try to deal to the one of them (2 eyes only). Here in Indo, we sumtiz succeeded with that, just by give em some packs of cigars hahaahaha :-D

CryptonX said:
yeah thats true but when time passes and i have finished my project on my fi T135 ill posts details pics etc on how to modifie your t135fi ;)
--- Yeupz well that orite bro. I gotta wait yer modiv. Hopin succeeded with no bugz as soon :-D