• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

When Do We Need To Change Our Oil Filters?

monsterfusion

hindi kaba naguguluhan sa tanong mo sir?..nawindang ako dun ah..
may racing boy na bang CDI..kelan pa?..
mahina Battery nyan..wala sa CDI, kung gumagana ung stock , stay stock muna..
hahaha..sorry..KITTI RACING pala..cnxsa na mga sir..jet lag pa cguroo..hindi sa battery kc nasubukan ko magpalit bago wala parin epekto

astroboy06

Super Veteran
Oil Filter should be replace every change oil if possible, but if not you can replace it every other change oil, but I highly suggest to buy a WASHABLE oil filter, so you won't have to buy every time na mag change oil ka... makakatipid ka pa nyan...

linis lang ng gas at buga ng pressurize air oks na yan GO GO GO na....
+100 to papa jhay!
what's the use of changing your engine oil if your filter is still dirty! hehehe!:D

fmark

Veteran
yes, better change filter also if you change oil.especially if you change brand of oil. the filter is the one filtering your oil, so there is a possibility that it will clog if you do not change it regularly. IMHO

neilryu04

Super Veteran
Its better to change your oil filter every change oil specially during break-of new engine. Prevention is better than premature engine breakdown

raksta

Super Veteran
change oil every time you like and always change your filter everytime you do it...... for me before long rides(rides 300kms plus) i change my oil and filter after long rides change it again... for normal days every 1oookms... mc stock engine..

expensive but just to be safe..:thumbsup:

i have a frend doesnt have oil filter until now hes mc doesnt bug down for a 1 1/2 year already... modified cams/carbs/ valve springs/ rcdi... he's crazy.... but with the performance of he's bike still satisfied:confused:

by the way how much is that washable oil filter maybe i can give him one!!!

does it have a lifespan or how many times can you wash it....:rolleyes:

maybe it could help us more if somebody could post the price already so we could have an idea... but thanks for recomending traxx and 6sic6...it could save a celphone load and time... TIA

whew! naka 2 dictionary aq dito ah