• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

What's The Best Pipe For Yamaha Sniper Classic

TitoPicx

I have a custom made pipe based on my specification for long ride and a little bit of circuit blast :) just costs 2,500 pesos. Elbow at the canister entrance is 44.5mm and 25.4mm from exhaust manifold to elbow with 10 cuts TIG welding for the elbow. AHM M1, YYPANG and HGM GP type elbow is 51mm which is excellent for a fully upgraded 150cc engine. I just made something in between
can you post a picture sir

rhoitol

Super Veteran
Go for yy pang ahm ganda rin dko lng type ung elbow marumi tingnan parang labong d gaya sa yy pang superkintab wag lng magasgasan FYI mas maingay yy pang shorty kaysa AHM m1 tested na nmin ni sir kent yan
+1 ako dito, hinahanap hanap ko tunog ng yy pang, pumupunit ng kalsada sa tunog..parang gusto kong bawiin sa tropa ko ung yy pang..haha..

HGM has the best bassy sound, yypang is better in performance. AHM M1 is the best performing of them all if your engine is loaded. The sound depends on your engine upgrade. :)

Yypang goes around 4K-4.5K
Hahaha

As i heard also on the other forumer's here AHM has the very "BEST" performance... but price also has great performance HAHAHAHA :D

Maybe i should go to YY Pang, Because my namban pipe has a whole now on the elbow so i need to change it, I don't want just to fix it by the other custom exhaust shops hehehe :)

if it rates 4-4.5K is that the real price? or there's much lesser price in caloocan? Please advice which shop should i go..

Thanks Ride Safe!
:) Brooooomm!

HGM has the best bassy sound, yypang is better in performance. AHM M1 is the best performing of them all if your engine is loaded. The sound depends on your engine upgrade. :)

Yypang goes around 4K-4.5K
Hahaha

As i heard also on the other forumer's here AHM has the very "BEST" performance... but price also has great performance HAHAHAHA :D

Maybe i should go to YY Pang, Because my namban pipe has a whole now on the elbow so i need to change it, I don't want just to fix it by the other custom exhaust shops hehehe :)

if it rates 4-4.5K is that the real price? or there's much lesser price in caloocan? Please advice which shop should i go..

Thanks Ride Safe!
:) Brooooomm!

shorty - achieves max RPM on a shorter period of time but reduces some of your topspeed. This is preferable for circuit racing
longy - performs in between your stock pipe and short canister. This is preferred for touring or daily ride. Sound is not as loud as the shorty.

shorty - achieves max RPM on a shorter period of time but reduces some of your topspeed. This is preferable for circuit racing
longy - performs in between your stock pipe and short canister. This is preferred for touring or daily ride. Sound is not as loud as the shorty.
But both of this also applicable in Stock engine right?

mackenzie

Veteran
Am using yyp long cannister.. Very satisfied. Only using it for daily ride.with me for 3 years now, since its only chrome, it started to rust. I want to buy a new one, but very hard to find it nowadays. Can anyone tell, where its available...

Paladin

Super Veteran
Am using yyp long cannister.. Very satisfied. Only using it for daily ride.with me for 3 years now, since its only chrome, it started to rust. I want to buy a new one, but very hard to find it nowadays. Can anyone tell, where its available...
Theres a lot in 10th ave, Caloocan. Beside MAYA.

mackenzie

Veteran
Any particular shop bro i was there a week ago..one more question. Is it possible for the yyp elbow to customize to stainless steel. With my experience, in a the long run,it gets rusty. I asked someone to change the just the elbow but they messed it up. Now it hits my rear brake caliper when the bike hits any obstacles on the road. The canister went sideways closer to the swingarm. Really pissed me off!!!