• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

What's The Best Pipe For Yamaha Sniper Classic

intalan.jerome

yypang shorties idol solid acceleration pumipilas ng kalsada :D solid pa ung tunog, un gamit ko salitan ng stock pipe.
magiipon ako mag try ko un leovince e :D

joman

how about pitsbike and hispeed pipe??????planning to change my exhaust pipe,currently using hgm

harrish10

Super Veteran
u can also try 4n pipe.. It sounds like dbs that mounted on a raider 150.. It has good acceleration and top end.. One thing good about this pipe is not too loud like hgm and yypang..

I have a custom made pipe based on my specification for long ride and a little bit of circuit blast :) just costs 2,500 pesos. Elbow at the canister entrance is 44.5mm and 25.4mm from exhaust manifold to elbow with 10 cuts TIG welding for the elbow. AHM M1, YYPANG and HGM GP type elbow is 51mm which is excellent for a fully upgraded 150cc engine. I just made something in between

Sir.

You can't have good things in one package. What i do is to change pipe, i use stock pipe for daily ride and touring ride with the group. I use my open pipe custom made by our shop here (long canister, semi-big elbow for my circuit and Carving mountain mode). Your pipe also depends on the load of your engine the short the canister the bigger the elbow, the more upgraded your engine should be.

Short Canister big elbow - excellent with Circuit racing which doesn't need to topspeed. (150cc and racing engine setup)
Long Canister big elbow - Good for Circuit racing with long straights (150cc with mid mods)
Long Canister small elbow - Very good for Topspeed (stock engine but rejetted carb adn power air filter)
Short Canister small elbow - very good for circuit racing on Super Stock setup (stock engine but rejetted carb adn power air filter)

Don't change your open pipe unless you changed/removed your air filter

Sir.

You can't have good things in one package. What i do is to change pipe, i use stock pipe for daily ride and touring ride with the group. I use my open pipe custom made by our shop here (long canister, semi-big elbow for my circuit and Carving mountain mode). Your pipe also depends on the load of your engine the short the canister the bigger the elbow, the more upgraded your engine should be.

Short Canister big elbow - excellent with Circuit racing which doesn't need to topspeed. (150cc and racing engine setup)
Long Canister big elbow - Good for Circuit racing with long straights (150cc with mid mods)
Long Canister small elbow - Very good for Topspeed (stock engine but rejetted carb adn power air filter)
Short Canister small elbow - very good for circuit racing on Super Stock setup (stock engine but rejetted carb adn power air filter)

Don't change your open pipe unless you changed/removed your air filter
As of today im currently using Namban pipe and it's good for top end but in acceleration i can say it's not enough :)

I have a custom made pipe based on my specification for long ride and a little bit of circuit blast :) just costs 2,500 pesos. Elbow at the canister entrance is 44.5mm and 25.4mm from exhaust manifold to elbow with 10 cuts TIG welding for the elbow. AHM M1, YYPANG and HGM GP type elbow is 51mm which is excellent for a fully upgraded 150cc engine. I just made something in between
Hi Sir.

Do you hae a picture with your custom exhaust? mind to post here?

Thanks