• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Whats New On Your T135 Part Vii

nyr0

Super Veteran
Nag lagay k pla ng bracket dun sa bagong stay at nag welding ba yun? May na grind din ba? Thanks idol
di sakin yan idol pero ka-t135 din natin.. mukhang un nlang kasi last option eh.. mukhang nid i-grind ung stay pati ung dating kabitan ng stay.. kung ganyan gagawin nyo wag daw masydo idikit sa chasis ung flat bar tpos mejo i-incline nyo sir..hope to help...

jangbest

Did you do that USB charger yet? That can be a very useful tool, especially on a long ride!!
yes bro! I did it and it was successful, tried and tested last oct 5 rides at padre Garcia.
I will post pics on my poor man DIY USB charger hehehe ...

jangbest

Did you do that USB charger yet? That can be a very useful tool, especially on a long ride!!
yes bro! I did it and it was successful, tried and tested last oct 5 rides at padre Garcia.
I will post pics on my poor man DIY USB charger hehehe ...
Bro Sorry I cant Upload image ..
But Here`s the step by step how to install My DIY Poormans USB charger :D:D:D:D:D:D

1st buy at any cellphone or CDR king shop selling the USB Car charger
like in this link https://www.google.com.ph/search?q=....com%2FMini-USB-Car-Charger_p_72.html;300;300

2nd Soldered a wire to have a supply of positive and negative

3rd connect the negative wire on Negative Terminal of battery or Chassis ground and connect your positive at ignition, for your USB charger only can charge/work when your engine is running or other option is connect the positive and negative supply of Car charger directly on your battery but!! make sure that you have a switch on this set.

Enjoy your Lowbat free on short specially on long rides .....

Hope this helps ... nyahahaha ... nosebleed again @tabi1 :):):):):):):D:D:D:D:D