• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

What is your riding style?

What is your riding style?

• Track racing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Street racing (which is dangerous you know)

• Crusing (just drive everywhere for fun)

• Stunting

• Commuting (to work and back)

• Total voters

surkrew

Super Veteran
nah, the index finger was already 'big' from the operation i got a couple years back. broken my finger coz of rollerblading...

rooster

Super Veteran
dude you really got a ZX1R???...i wanna go bandar sri begawan..next year..?? can i borrow for a day?? hahaha

surkrew

Super Veteran
yeah, got a zx10r 2006 model.. you coming to brunei? holla at me bro.. i'll take you around...

you wana borrow for one day? what's in it for me?? xp cdi + xp coils + ... (list goes on.. ) hahahahha

rooster

Super Veteran
wow...green mean machine...got akrapovich system too..man i wish i can afford to buy a sportsbike too..
well gotta stop dreaming and start work hard...and sell a lot of those CDIs starting today hahahaha....

rooster

Super Veteran
dude youre doin stoppie with only slippers n pants on???
no wonder your fingers busted..luckily nothing worse than that...

surkrew

Super Veteran
hahahahha good one.. are you a distributor or something for the cdi?

dude, i busted my finger coz i did a stand up on my seat and fell down. not doing the stoppie.. hehehehe wel, the pic you see doing the stoppie was last year.. and i admit, that was pretty darn stupid..

surkrew

Super Veteran
wel, good luck on the test driver thingie.. hope you will be the driver for the company... so we all get more discounts from you hahahaha

surkrew

Super Veteran
even if i made it to thailand, how can we go stunting when i dun have my bike with me?? it'll cost too much to bring my bike along to thailand for a couple of days trip hahahahah oh wait, you sponsoring me a bike to stunt in?? hahahahahah

actualy, i'm interested to go to thailand, if only i have enough ka*ching... at first, i was really motivated to go there since i've heard that there are alot of acessories for our bikes, but since i've read this forums, and like you said, not alot of our parts available there, my motivation seems to fade... ahahhaha but one day, i'll sure go there...